Author Topic: Here's...the Deal  (Read 2666 times)

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
Re: Here's...the Deal
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »
i personally liked one i saw where someone delberately sewed some kind of fresh seafood into the hems of the drapes, shrimp or something like that... it didn't have much of a scent while it was fresh but as it warmed and spoiled... and nobody thought to look in the hems...
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Mysta

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 02:23:05 PM »
Ragnar, You forgot the one about either the gunpowder inserted into a lightbulb, hopefully the one where they first reach for the light upon entering...and, if that isnt sparkly enough...a simple *whats the damn thing called!* Paperclip,....inserted around the prongs of the plug in...while the unit is off...
Havnt tried that one yet.....Im not sure if its safe to stick it in the socket.....
My last adventures with electricity, on accident, was removing toast from a toaster while young, when i was on the counter, gleefully lifting it out a slice at a time with a bread knife....oops...contact was made....I got a free flight across the room!

And, just randomly stuffing a bobbie pin in an outlet.
No Wonder stun guns just feel like a massager....

Im a fan of the poor mans james bond, and the anarchists cookbook*has them on pdf if anyone wants em*
But im not going to list deadly things here...
theres something wonderful you can do with a salad, however....unbeknownst and undetectable...

yah*L* im a fan of the dead fish in the heater, somewhere barely accessible*L*
Unfortunately, Ive been too nice to use any of my plethora of tricks on anyone.....yet.

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 09:46:55 PM »
Run them over with uhaul sounds good to me... but hey what can I say..I like my trucks..

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 01:28:29 PM »
All wonderful ideas, but I tend to run into the more delightful thoughts of homeless children, and their parents in jail -innocent look- You see, it will work like this.  Although they have lied and broken promises about rent this month (leaving Beau and I with under 50 dollars to survive a week because we paid all of rent) I will gracefully go into the move.  However, all bets are off once I am Illinois and procure the landlady's phone number, and let her know that there are four extra people living in the house, and that Beau and I have moved out due to a family emergency in Illinois. (His Mother is gravely ill, not really, but she doesn't need to know this).  Therefore she can't hold us responsible for moving out without a certain amount of time for warning.  After all, Steve is still planning on remaining at least until the lease runs out in May.  However, she hates his guts because he's a thieving liar and an asshole to boot, so I have no doubt in my mind that the lease will be allowed to expire with no chance of renewal.  Now..onto the other four.  Lil Miss uppity has expired and falsified tags on her car, and drives around with no license, and no insurance.  I am sure the police would just love to get their hands on her.  And I'm sure they would be thrilled to know where she is living, and that she's driving around with falsified tags on her vehicle.  They haven't learned yet, not to bite the hand that feeds you...or in this case...the hand that is currently giving you and your children, a nice safe and warm house to live in...for free.  They can kiss my ass. I'm tired of not being a bitch.  A week and a day left, and full bitch mode is coming out to bite them in the ass in full force. I'd like to see them try and get revenge, since everything is going to be shut off the day we leave, whether or not they have previous bills in their name or are able to afford the bills on their own.  I'm not responsible, and shouldn't have to feel responsible.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 01:35:40 PM »
~grins evilly~ you are devious Sistah... you sound like hubby and I a few years ago and what we did to our poor roommates... ~another evil cackle~ good luck with your move and I am sure they ( being the morons and users ) will find out the hard way that life is going to be a hell of a lot worse in a week and a two days to come...