Author Topic: Memberships...  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Serinna

Re: Memberships...
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 06:54:07 AM »
trust Me, I wish I could get a Membership but right now with My situation and money being tight, I dont know that I'm pretty positive that I cant afford to get one right now. or I would most definately

Serinna
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline imogen{MTC}

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 08:35:33 PM »
i am so very lost on the whole membership thing. i don't think i have one so umm i think i need it explained to me.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 01:41:16 AM »
i am so very lost on the whole membership thing. i don't think i have one so umm i think i need it explained to me.

A premium membership is a purchased membership that does several things.

It helps support your home room by helping it to obtain increased room benefits such as increased pulldowns, additional message boards, subrooms, moderators, all pending staff approval and site guidelines.

It helps support the chat section your room is in by showing total memberships which can also help earn the section multi-purpose rooms, additional section message boards, section leaders, etc.

It helps support the site by helping to cover the cost of bandwidth, upgrades, upkeep on the system, etc so our homes can continue to have a place for our chatters to come together as family.

Not everyone can afford a paid premium membership... but that is alright. Webmaze is a family oriented site and none are turned away due to the inability to pay. We do appreciate and thank all those who can and do purchase a premium membership for their support to our Maze Family.

http://www.webmaze.com/upgrade.shtml

Offline imogen{MTC}

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 07:33:34 AM »
*frowns lots* this girl is unable to get a membership due to a new development with my son. the doc. wants to run some very expensive tests on him to make sure that he doesn't have any brain damage from the lack of oxygen during birth. so money here has been extreamly tight seeing has how i only work pt.