Author Topic: So, I've been away..  (Read 614 times)

Offline Roan

So, I've been away..
« on: December 23, 2014, 09:04:33 PM »
First off-- I sincerely apologize for being gone, but this was something that couldn't be helped.

Some of you know I work in my professional and personal life in animal rescue services.  Unfortunately, two of our barns caught fire.  By the grace of the Divine, we were able to get all animals out, but one barn is a total loss and the other has sustained substantial damage. 

We are working 24-36 hour shifts to make sure the animals in our care are receiving the best care and comfort.  I'm a little bit of a zombie these days-- but we're all okay, and that's the main thing.  I'll try to get in more often-- unfortunately, I'm the one that handles all the big decisions, so my attention is drawn away a bit. 

I miss you guys, I hope you're all doing well and I really hope this Season is being wonderful to each of you.

Merry Christmas!

Roan

Offline Fishy!

Re: So, I've been away..
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »
Sis, let me say that I am thoroughly relieved that you are alive and whole, and that even though you suffered through the loss of your barns, it was only the physical- we all know how attached you are to your animals, so I'm happy to hear that they all made it out safely.

We all miss you, but we can wait for your sound return.

Love you!

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 12:16:40 PM »
I told you last night that I was glad you were safe and sound and that everything was working out.  I am extremely happy to hear that the animals are all safe.  Not so happy with how tired and worn out you probably are, but that's life.

-hugs-

You, my Sister, make it into Camp when you are able and we'll be happy to see you any time you can squeeze in for us.

Merry Christmas!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »
Remember to take care of yourself as well sis!!!!! You are loved!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*