Author Topic: Thoughts and wishes...  (Read 977 times)

Vala

Thoughts and wishes...
« on: December 24, 2005, 12:36:25 AM »
It has been brought to My attention, that I have hrmm an attitude and have been letting it come into My rp.. On the most part, perhaps this is true, as Im tired , not sleeping and also working My ass off.. So if I have offended Aanyone, then I am truly sorry for it... And Me and My tude will stay out of camp when I am having one as more then likely that is best... I know words can cut and cut deeply , and I never wish to make Aanyone hurt from anything I say or do. Just know that I care for Yyou all deeply even if I dont show it all the time...

Now on to wishes...

May Yyour holiday season be filled with joy, and laughter and Family gathered around You. May  those that are lost find their way to whatever that may be. May Your dreams become reality in whichever form they make take. May our armed forces be kept safe and know we are proud of them for what they do. May the family of the little boy that died in the ER I work at last night, know he is resting with angels and that they are in My prayers each night. And May Aall of You know You are My Friends , My Family and it warms My soul...

Whatever You religion, I wish You Happy Holidays...

Christiana

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Thoughts and wishes...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 07:56:03 PM »
*huggers*
 :-*

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Thoughts and wishes...
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 07:59:11 AM »
*gives You a big hug and a kiss on your little wrinkled-up when you smile nose*

God bless you and know you are loved. .. and a special thank you for being a caring ER nurse.. that is a tough job to have... just you being there for families like that of the little boy is a blessing..

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~