Author Topic: should you take your collar for granted? round 2 from chanz a few years ago  (Read 2130 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
This was posted back  in January 18, 2016

by   chanz {Sid} 

and i think that it needs to be posted once again. just for a reminder and to get back to the basic ways of doing things in our Home.. and yes this does means my self as well..

it is a good question also..

{ WORDS FROM chanz }

should you take your collar for granted?

Well it seems we are all guilty of this in some manner, so I have taken it upon myself to change some things. We are going to return to what we are ....slaves nothing more nothing less, should you decide you donot require this refresher then by all means enjoy the comfort of any of the cages till you see the folly of this thinking. Yes I am included in this . We need to help each other become once again the best there is. ..... This is my choice , no I have not discussed this before hand I made a judgement call. If I am in the wrong I alone will accept what ever punishment is metered out.
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers

No we should not take or collar or Home for granted,,we should be helping each other to grow in MTC.. to better or selves..to make everyone  that is not  a member of MTC.. say HEY what do they have that we do not ?  Look how their home shines in everything they do...we all ready know that we are the best on line, No one can have a greeter home then we do.. we just need to  pick up the pace and brush off the dust and make our home shine  even more.. ( and yes this means me as well )

If us slaves work tgether we will get a lot more done  in a short time.. and still be able to have fun..  whether or not we are studing or doing chores or even serving.. we can make this a dull home but WHY.. when we can make it a fun and crazy and enjoyable home..

our collars are our livelihood.. it means that  we are to be our best at all  the time.. we have a tough job!  even tougher then the Free's   we HAVE TO make them Happy.. none of us wants to be around an unhappy Master or Mistress.. 

Our collars show others what we are.. who we belong to... and what home it respence ..

The guest  that come in.. sees the collars and what level each one is at.. that is good.. but what they really want to see is how  we show ourselves ..the way we carry our selves.. and how we resprent our hom in what and how we serve.. each time that we do anything we do it to the best of our ability for that time... but the next time we do something.. we move the bar up and  even do it better then we did it before..

this way  when Visitors/Guest  come in  they  will see that we do not take anything  for granted..

I know there is not many of us in camp right now.. but i am hoping that it will get better come winter time when it is to cold to be out side...

we need to come together and  work together ... chanz, siren and my self are here to help any one that needs it.. this time of the year  i can be in during the day . ( if i am not at the dr's )  you  just need to speak up and let me know what time is best for you..

ok i am going  to get off my kaiila box now.. lol 
 love all of you..

I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline liz -{B} -mat-

understood and agree
liz

siren

100% agree

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
It only takes a push to start a swing let's make it go for many years yet to come.
duckie rules