Author Topic: rubs temples  (Read 1526 times)

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
rubs temples
« on: May 24, 2006, 08:54:03 AM »
-rubs my temples hard swearin to god that something just doesnt like me- i wont be able to come again this year to the gathering, as most of you know i have been fighting pain in my knees for about 2 yrs now and well,  i will less then three weeks post surgery, i am having to have a total knee replacement done, when i went in today, i know that this was gonna be the outcome, i have to much pain for it to come out anyother way. Right now i am waiting for soem pain meds to be called in "finally". he said they would be much stronger then anything i have had so far, sooo watch for a loopy solli  =laughs= as if thats anything new

love to Aall
essa/solli

Yetu

Re: rubs temples
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:16:52 AM »
I am sorry to hear of your knee solli. I know how knee pain is tho Mine isnt near as bad as yours I dont think. you are in My thoughts as always

Offline Yahira

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 11:03:02 AM »
I am so glad it's finally getting done, babycakes.  The recovery is a real bitch, but worth it.  D is so happy that it's going to finally be fixed, as well..  He said over a year ago that it needed to happen and that the other doctor was a moron.  *S*

An on a side note, thanks SO much for letting Him be right.  *L*  I really needed more of His ego.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 07:14:48 PM »

~thoughts and prayers~
 :'(

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 12:08:01 AM »
My mom is going in forknee replacement soon...I hope..so yeah..Iknow how bad it can be andhow hard it is to get it done..they generally bitch about young people getting them cause they only last so long and then ya gotta get the replacements replaced..which is the stupidest thing they ever came up with...anyways..My love and thoughts go with you hun..as well as the candle I keep lit for ya...and I managed not to go into the hospital..will fill ya in on the strange ass details later...for now...hands ya snuggins as per normal...and missin ya...will call for somegood energy your way...i got faith everything is gonna come out great for you
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 04:57:04 AM »
the worst part of all of this is i wont get to go to the gathering again this year -pouts- But hubby and i agree that it wouldnt be the wisest thing to do, we dont think i would do good on the trip conciderin we have a 4wd truck,  but i do hope for calls and stuffs while im here and yall are there

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 05:27:25 AM »
~snuggles and smooches~

is sure we'll all have a drink for solli...*snickers* solli, i adore ya so much ill have a FEW drinks just for you!

~impish grin~

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 07:23:58 AM »
You have my wishes for a speedy recovery. *hugs*

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 12:28:59 PM »
*huggggggles Mine* you know My thoughts are always with you Mine....even when it seems liek I am not paying much attention as of late.....I know thigns will go welll and that the surgery will be worth it in the long run. Love ya Mine *kotc*

LM

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
~hugs~ i will keep you in my thoughts.  i can understand what you're going through as i have half a kneecap in my right knee and my left knee is actually the most troublesome, but --------- no surgery for me til i can't walk no more. 

~talena

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 04:25:17 PM »
well my heart...~snuggling ya close~...you will be in my thoughts and prayers...and dirty dreams...and odd thoughts...and...ummm...~grins~....never mind~s~

know you are loved sweet one...and you have my number soooo....just call if you want to ramble...bitch...moan...or just talk about whatever...collect works too~nods~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine