Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 519125 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: CHORES
« Reply #1605 on: July 21, 2007, 10:50:42 PM »
This night, I partook of the bathing pools to make myself presentable for my Master, discovering that I still remembered the citified use of the oils and the strigil.  I then purchased a meal from the vending stalls with the two coppers my Master had allowed me to have and wandered back to the Main Lodge to seek my rest.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1606 on: July 22, 2007, 08:32:50 AM »
flame and her npc sisters check on the wounded and made sure they had eaten and had plently of water...changed bandages.. help Mistress Kelsey with some crates.. carried them to one of the made shift med wagons and places them down where she instructed to do.. then went and took a hot bath in the bath house... went back to Mistress wagon and found sleep...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #1607 on: July 22, 2007, 10:58:10 AM »
After a bath, I served Master Wapike before the sleep fairy descended.
chiana {M}

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1608 on: July 22, 2007, 11:33:42 AM »
she washed all the dirty bandages that didnt need burning ie the ones holding pads on wounds
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 05:21:06 PM by kadi{LM} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1609 on: July 22, 2007, 02:12:19 PM »
Hrmmm...

Raz

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1610 on: July 22, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »
her and her npc sisters made sure the wounded was fed and had pleanty of water... flame also had a bite to eat as well and check on her Mistress wagon wheels and axles finding them all in good shape..then flame had to leave to eat dinner rt...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #1611 on: July 22, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »
tonight i fed the wounded Men still cooped up in the med wagon, then took a nice hot bath, and then wandered the market, where i purchased a nice silver armlet, some candied meat, juice, and chocolate cake and hot chocolate for desert. can never have too much chocolate!
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1612 on: July 23, 2007, 08:44:20 AM »
sneaking in early this morning, and finally getting Master Cassius to sleep soundly (those snores just cant be faked)...lure was able to bathe before rt came screaming yet again.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1613 on: July 23, 2007, 10:23:36 PM »
This evening, I helped Mistress Amber settle in her new acquisition, tatiana, by showing her the proper collaring position, explaining the chatka, curla, koora, and kalmak, and getting her clothed as well as possible with the offerings from a stall selling slave clothing.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1614 on: July 24, 2007, 01:30:36 AM »
after discovering Master Cassius was indeed feeling much better...i helped Him outside from the frieght wagon to get some fresh air, and fed Him the meal He commandad from two (npc) slaves before He released me to watch the slave auction, in which my Mistress bought a new slave. after watching dee work with her, my Mistress made sure we were both fed before She finally got some rest, along with tatiana while i remained and served Master Terran before passing out.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline tatiana {AD} kettle

« Reply #1615 on: July 24, 2007, 06:42:15 AM »
After being purchased and collared by mistress, i learned about slave livery. With a great deal of help from delilah, i was quickly dressed in makeshift kalma, curla, and chatka. After a quick meal (thank you Mistress), I helped delilah get Mistress off to bed.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1616 on: July 24, 2007, 07:12:28 AM »
I think you helped familure get your Mistress off to bed, hon... but I wish -I'd- had some help getting off to bed. LOL  Even after I "headed off for the food vending stalls," I was awake until 3ish. LOL

« Reply #1617 on: July 24, 2007, 08:47:24 AM »
:Covers her mouth with both hands:

Oops, that's right...my memory is so bad...must've been the ramberry juice.

« Reply #1618 on: July 24, 2007, 08:53:28 AM »
i carefully picks my way about the camp, my soft feet unaccustomed to being bare outside of the comforts of my father's home. i mill about the camp looking for a task that i thinks i might be well-suited to, but finally settle on collecting dung (which i step in more than once- yuck) to be used as a fuel source during the migration.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1619 on: July 24, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »
was able to wake up early before work, and get in some rp before having to head out~chuckles~

after rising, and making her way from the Inn, she ran into dee and tatiana in the streets, after a quick catch up between slaves, tatiana and lure ventured off to the baths to get all clean...and imagine the delight in finding that the bathing atendent was willing to mend the kalmak that had somehow gotten torn at the seams~coughs~...anyways, after tatiana so thoughtfully aided in the cleaning of the bathing tubs, we went out shopping for abit before rt finally crashed down~