Author Topic: still alive *LOL*  (Read 1182 times)

Karanis

still alive *LOL*
« on: November 06, 2005, 08:23:43 PM »
Hi A/all,

Firstly, I want to say hi and hugs and love and kisses to Rags and woobie, I'm so sorry to hear about the recent hospitalization, I'll give you guys a call soon, and dammit, I told you it was your gall bladder two years ago *winks* I love you guys....and think about you two more often than I say...

Secondly, football season for the youngest and middle wee one just ended today with our middle having an undeafeated season ((the first junior midget team to do so in the program's entire history)).....music lessons are still going for middle and oldest, but basketball season doesnt start till the first weekend in december, so I'll try and pop in to see you guys....

We've been trying to get the apartment cleaned up and stuff into storage, but the storage trailer we bought cost us a pretty penny to the tune of $1,000 delivered........so, we've been working more hours to compensate....

and to compensate and purchase around christmas time a 67 mustang CAN YOU SAY OMG I'M PSYCHED!!!  Its going to be my baby, and will certainly be named, but I finally get my 67 mustang, omg, I'm just way to excited.....its not my favorite car, but my favorite car costs 100,000-300,000 dollars..........in other words, mint condition 67 mustang shelby (fastback omg I want it if I ever win the megabucks).......but I do get the next best thing, a project car for all the boys and I to work on......

the paperwork for the land is supposed to be done within the next week or two, so fall and winter will be spent clearing and stumping the land, and then we're bank bound in the spring to build the house......

as far as health goes......well, I'm still on my heart meds, and it turns out, with the meeting with the stress manager, and a counselor, it turns out I'm diagnosed with anxiety/and panic disorder........stress/anxiety/panic attacks which make me so I cant breathe, cant function, cry easily, heart palpitations, or perceived heart palpitations with my already current heart condition, and hot temper when things arent organized and cleaned the way I think they should be LOL ((does that sound like Kar or what?? *laughs and winks*)).........SO......I've been put on an anti-depressant to cotnrol the anxiety, and it took a bit to get used to the medication, but everything is rockin and rollin now, and I feel great........

Just super busy on the home front, but honestly, I really do have the life a lot of people wish for, I have a great child, great step children, a wonderful husband, a super extended family, a good job, enough money to pay bills and get the extras too.....and lots of extra-curricular activities..........

but winter is coming, so I'll be holed up on this puter before long LOL......

Yaya, congrats on the wee ones love!

and I have been keeping up on the boards, just not really responding much cause I havent been around to really have a say, and wanted to remain fair under the circumstances........sorry I missed  migration..........it sounds like it was a great story line, and a lot of things packed in it.....

btw......those that know Mum, she and dad are doing great and have settled well for those that havent caught her to chat with her...

Rags and woobie, I'll call soon and give you the number here cause its different now that we're staying at mum's while she and dad are in florida......

love to A/all and talk to Y/you soon!

Love,

Karanis

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: still alive *LOL*
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 10:58:33 PM »
*reading and lays my hand to the wall.*

Karanis

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 10:05:11 AM »
oh Rags, I'm so sorry I havent been around, I miss you and woobie dearly, please know that.....please know that no matter where I am, or how busy life is, I always think of you and woobie, and love you two just so much, every day I send hugs and kisses across the miles and in spirit watch over both of you every single day I breathe, and even after that......you should be able to feel the hugs, see the smile, and know that both of you are loved so so much........just jingle those chimes to hear the kisses to both of you....

Love forever and a day,
Kar/Gretchen

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 05:17:45 PM »
~drools over Your new baby~...oh WOW!!!...congrats on the 'stang Mistress!!

just hope You find time for sleep with all the activity You have going on. and very glad to hear You are happy and doing so well

~hugs~
 ~lure~
  {AD}

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Mysta

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 06:45:43 PM »
Hey there...wouldnt You know anything about classic mustangs would be my first post*LOL*

theres a mint(almost mint, will check) condition, 67 shelby here in vegas, going for 85,000....I wish I could drop it myself, Id do it in a heartbeat, but Ill have to study the armored car routes a bit closer*is kidding*L*
want info on it, im sure I can find it again!*G*

Mysta/CarrieAnne

Proud previous ower of like 6 mustangs