Author Topic: Beginning today  (Read 2211 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Beginning today
« on: November 09, 2005, 04:03:31 PM »
kadi was sent this by a good friend, reading the words she felt tears fall down her cheeks, kadi will live her life by the words she will now share with her family

Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday, it is in the past and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing to do so.

Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will always be there waiting for me to make the most of it. But I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of today.

Beginning today I will look in the mirror and will see a person worthy of my respect and admiration. This capable person looking back at me is someone I enjoy spending time with and someone I would like to get to know better.

Beginning today I will cherish each moment of my life. I will value the gift bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share this gift with others.

Beginning today I will take a moment to step of the beaten path and to revel in the mysteries I encounter. I will face challenges with courage and determination. I will overcome what barriers there may be which hinder my quest for growth and self-improvement.

Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time. Discouragement
will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image, my desire to succeed or my capacity to love.

Beginning today I will walk with renewed faith in human kindness regardless of what has gone before. I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future.

Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new experiences I will meet new people I will not expect perfection from myself or anyone else, perfection does not exist in an imperfect world. But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles.

Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do things that make me happy. Admire the beautiful wonders of nature, listen to my favourite music, pet a kitten or a puppy, soak in a bubble bath. Pleasure can be found in the most simple of gestures.

Beginning today I will learn something new, I will try something different. I will savour all the various flavours life has to offer. I will change what I can and the rest I will let go. I will strive to become the best me I can possible be.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 04:15:49 PM by kadi{TD} »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Beginning today
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 04:03:43 PM »
Beginning today, I wont drink a full jar of jalapeno juice after eating all the peppers before a council meeting.

Raz

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 10:37:17 PM »
That sounds like a REALLY good idea Bro.... *chuckles*   ::)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 01:36:47 AM »
after today i will naught eat chips and french onion dip and wash it down with soda until i heal more. :-[

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 01:52:26 AM »
~reads the following posts after kadi bear and just shakes her head, so not wanting to know~

beginning today, I will not take two fioricets at the same time... no matter how much I am hurting

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 03:15:47 AM »
beginning today I will drink more dew.  ;D

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

kelsey

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 03:39:54 AM »
kadi that was beautiful.....a wonderfl reminder of what is really importnat in life...it's so easy to get caught up in our hectic lives

beginning today, I will take time to step back and find something in each day be thankful for and to cherish.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 06:27:13 AM »
-thwaps the Poppa for doing stuff he shouldn't be doing-

-thwaps Taryn cause I'm sure the dosage ain't two at a time-

Beginning today I won't let the little things bother me so much, and worry about the big things as they come.

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 03:47:14 PM »
Beginning today, I will let stupidity fall away like droplets of rain...

Beginning today, I will make sure my children hear "I love you" before they fall asleep each night...

Beginning today, I .... I .... I .... -le sighs- I give up ..... jalapeno poppers and chilii.   At least on the same day.  -s-

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 08:42:34 AM »
Beginning today -- screw 'em if they can't take a joke!  *fierce grin*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 11:40:39 AM »
*laughs*

Beginning today, I will try not to laugh at anyone who eats chips and onion dip and washes them down with soda.
I will try not to laugh at people who over-experience their medication and walk into walls.
I will try not to laugh at people who get their asses spanked for thwapping the wrong person.
I will try not to laugh when people eat jalepenos and chili even though it is the same day
I will try not to laugh at people who OD on Dew or jalepeno juice.

*shaking my head*.. yeah right.. .who am I kidding... LMAO~

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Mysta

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2005, 12:18:28 PM »
that was gorgous hun*S*
*slips in unseen and scribbles*

today Ill hold Taryn to that...even if She must call me at 3am again!*grins cause Shes gonna beat My butt*
today Ill spend more constructive time with My daughter...helping her to not be lazy with learning as Ive been lazy about teaching...
today Ill actually take my blood clotting medication seriously....and take it 3 times*grumbles* a day....
at 32 youre not supposed to have pulmonary embolisms.

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »
can never OD on dew  ;D

-strokes One of Seven Sins, grins- lol

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2005, 02:45:54 PM »
hmm begining today i will ummm remmeber to only buy the right dew .. and ummmm gotta stock up on them jalopeno stuffss **hmmm wonder if it could be mixed with dew**.. and remember to send some chili to my sis.. **chanz style**... and oh yeah remember to say noooooooooo to overtime that makes me grumpy the next day cause of only four hrs sleep before the next shift...

hugs to my F/family.. i miss ya all much..

chanz
duckie rules

Mysta

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
*doesnt know how to edit* wow, almost made a big mistake...
definately, folks...read any medication labels THREE TIMES...at least...its not 3 times a day...its once a day...
coulda started a freakin hemmorage if it hadnt been pointed out to me....*shudders*
ok..ONCE a day
much better