Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 411875 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1035 on: November 03, 2008, 04:29:08 PM »
Tira will be in my prayers.  :'(

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1036 on: November 04, 2008, 07:47:32 AM »
thoughts and prayers goes out to all that are in need of them....leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Tira

« Reply #1037 on: November 05, 2008, 06:40:57 AM »
Thank you for thoughts and prayers..not quite ready for extensive rp, but hope to come in and see you soon. My family has been missed and thought of during my extended absense.

Offline Salem

« Reply #1038 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »
No brainer...with Ubar not feeling well, keeping him in mind until he gets better and comes home.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline ki

« Reply #1039 on: November 05, 2008, 07:37:55 PM »
prayers and thoughts outgoing
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #1040 on: November 05, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with those that need them.  You each are loved and thought of often. 
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Tira

« Reply #1041 on: November 08, 2008, 09:03:30 PM »
Rags, as always is in My thoughts and prayers

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #1042 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »
I know I don't post to this thread very often, because everyone is always in my thoughts, but this time, I need a little headed my way.  I don't feel like going in to it, just suffice to say the baby is safe and sound, so don't worry about him, these are for me.  Just, please pray hard, and think of my health often, that's all I ask.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1043 on: November 10, 2008, 01:25:59 PM »
I know I don't post to this thread very often, because everyone is always in my thoughts, but this time, I need a little headed my way.  I don't feel like going in to it, just suffice to say the baby is safe and sound, so don't worry about him, these are for me.  Just, please pray hard, and think of my health often, that's all I ask.

This is a given my Babygirl. *Huggers* KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If/when my Daughter wishes to talk.... I have a shoulder and an ear ready and available.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #1044 on: November 10, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »
Blondie! youre always in my thougths and prayers... and there are loads of positive thoughts going your way... and some extra for B to help him support you.... and cuddles for the hedgehog. loads of cuddles for the baby.

I know you will turn out alright!

RAWR!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1045 on: November 10, 2008, 03:44:45 PM »
lights a candle to the goddess of healing

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Salem

« Reply #1046 on: November 10, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »
I second what Ubar said. I'm always around if anyone ever needs a shoulder and an ear, especially you. Keeping you in my thoughts, darlin.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1047 on: November 10, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »
Sistah, you are in my thoughts for as long as you wish them... ~huggles~

For my family, I can't get into what is going on right now with not only myself, but with the one we have moved in with, though to ask that you put all of us in your thoughts and prayers... No health problems at least for one of us, as for myself, I find out on Friday whether or not I go in for surgery... I will have an update on Friday, about both of us who are in need of thoughts and prayers..

Offline ki

« Reply #1048 on: November 10, 2008, 05:17:23 PM »

sends out big baskets of good wishs.. and huggs
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

sinnocent

« Reply #1049 on: November 11, 2008, 05:27:12 AM »
takes it to the throne room where God whom is the creator and the healer..can deal with it.. I wish you well..and my thoughts and prayers are yours.