Author Topic: Winter Camp and Lot Assignments  (Read 6979 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Winter Camp and Lot Assignments
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 06:57:06 PM »
Rocky Raz of course.

Raz

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 12:31:52 PM »
The topography of our new location and its accompanying wagon assignments are now uploaded on the MTC site!

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/krulsimp/general_campmap.html

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 06:19:39 PM »
Bro, a reminder, to empty the wagon lot of #1.  Geona will be moved into it as soon as the thralls can survive cleaning it up.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2006, 07:30:23 AM »
I have "emptied" the lots of Shukan, Kaylani, and Meredith, which now sit vacant on our Camp Map page until further notice from Master Ubar. ~soft smile~  (There are lots of MIAs who have been removed from our members listing, and their lots also need clearing out.  However, I didn't list their lots as vacant Master Ubar told me he planned to role-play the claiming of their unused possessions during the next migration, and to come out with an updated wagon lot listing accordingly...)   

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Giselle

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 05:14:52 PM »
Okay, am getting a real complex as I don't appear on members list or wagon assignments and I've been here for forever.  I know I am quiet and don't carry on but I am here   ~laughs then thinks I should be pouting or stamping feet or crying or something but mmmmmm, thats not Me~

Giselle

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 07:15:32 PM »
Aw, geeeeez... ~dumb moment~  Do you have any nose ring beads and Clan affliliations, Mistress?  The wagon lot assignments come directly from Master Ubar, but I was indeed remiss in putting you on the pages.  I left off Master Phoenix Knight, too... ~wince~

Giselle

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2006, 12:59:41 AM »
Tis fine beautiful   ~soft smiles~   Mmmmmmmmm well will have words with My Brother then, fancy after all these years leaving Me off the wagon assignment   ~kicks the soil and goes to sleep under the stars seeing I don't have a wagon to sleep in, grins~

No nose ring beads yet and I am a Healer   ~smiling~     

~huggles~
Giselle

Offline Faramir

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 09:21:07 PM »
Don't know if this is where to post it but I would like to have Clan Wagon 36 for the Clan of Kaiila Trainers as a tack wagon and to store various pieces of training equipment.

JEB

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »
still need to be added to members list..
Malefic...IronMaster Clan Elder..no beads..lol or some such

and if possible..one freight wagon position..and the wagon slot of 73 for My two wagons

and if possible..since OE removed his forge from camp..can you turn clan wagon position 42 into the "forge wagon"..make it closer to My wagons and further for chance of fire to the council wagons and such..will have easier access for Myself in case of emetgency as it is not so much a wagon andmore of a flat bed set up now...tankies..and goes away cause yer gonna hate Me..lol

« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 04:24:01 PM by DaPaleOne »
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 05:13:42 PM »
~looks clueless~

er... is Master OE NOT a re-petitioning Member any longer?

And Master Ubar takes care of the lot assignments, Mistress, but I'm adding you and your clan to the pages right now! ~soft smile~

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2006, 05:28:06 PM »
*smiels* OE is sweetie...He just removed His forge wagon is all.

LM

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 05:01:30 PM »
~deep expelled sigh~  whew... okay... was prepared to be un-overjoyed... ~soft laugh of relief~  so drag him to camp more? ~grinning~ please, Mistress?

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 01:50:40 PM »
I must say, delilah, it was nice of Ubar to put my wagon next to the perfumers clan wagon. Though I must admit the smell is a bit overpowering to me at times, I thoroughly enjoy the effect it has on my ameeshia and would quite miss this spot.

kelsey

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 03:33:45 PM »
ummm...I noticed the other day Mistress Giselle doesn't have a wagon...that explains those extra rumpled sheets in the Med Wagon ward I guess....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 03:40:39 PM »
sure she does.