Author Topic: ~head scritch~  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
~head scritch~
« on: September 24, 2006, 03:47:30 PM »
I found this in the room's history.  Your guess is as good as mine...

(02:35:52 ) Help Me find My way again : has been sighted...

(02:36:48 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to Help Me find My way agaik: ...

(02:39:25 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to Help Me find My way agaik: haqving floated aponn the current some disTance till some sort of civilatiation wa found The female had given up upon finding any life upon the shores which she had been tossed upon

(02:42:44 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to Help Me find My way agaik: see upon the shores in the slight disatance wagons and pens of kaila those silken beasts She rememberered riding as a child She stuggled for the shore butt the lose of trust and the the despare of life fought against Her as She swamm for shore and the warmth of the fire

(02:53:53 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to Help Me find My way agaik: fighting against the curent as the blackness of despare fights to gain control the FW fights to gain control of the current and gain the shore where warmth nd water can be found the stuggle is a stong one as Her emotioanal state begins to fade and the fight in Her begins to fade as the small waves of the river begin to knock Her back She stuggles to foght to gain the shore nd the warmth of the fire She can see

(03:00:04 bot®) bot : Two kajira enter into combat, kicking, pulling hair, and slapping, over which one will take a Master's furs this night.

(03:00:33 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to ALLk: sencing the lack of need for Here

(03:10:47 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to ALLk: sencing the lack of need for Her here or any where the Female gives into the current and stops all stuggling and and allows the waters and destiny to pull Her under good Bye dear for over 10 years You have given Me My Sanity and My Ground but I have grown week and can No longer hold on in any way shape or form death is My only release May Gor find all it was meant to Find in the face of aLl the doo gooderes in this phoney life W/we are forced to live {{ good bye to all W/who taught M/me to truelly live and to truelly be Myself While self elimination is not the way butself destruction is the only wat to find release Forgive M/me please My dear and allways eternal Gor the

(03:11:23 ) Help Me find My way again at the water's edge says to ALLk: place that taught M/me to truelly live M/my life

(03:20:56 ) Help Me find My way again : leaves...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
Re: ~head scritch~
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »
 o.O uh... alrighty then.

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »
if this is a suicide... it is naught acknowledged.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »
Considering that our river is so shallow one can walk across it, she didn't wash up on OUR banks.  And if it's the ocean she meant, she wouldn't be able to clearly see the wagons.  Either way, it just doesn't wash!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 07:02:36 PM »
bad pun there, dee... ~reads the rest and just walks away shaking her head~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 06:18:47 AM »
question is.... who is she and why did she attempt suicide in OUR room, and not in the territories, or the open rp rooms? If she's one of ours, she should have had the guts to use her char name for the "suicide". If she's not, why the hell is she suiciding here unless this is something that she's hoping can come back and bite us in the ass.  At least by Rags declaring immediately that the rp is null and void, we've covered ourselves.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 02:06:17 PM »
Oh, God.  And I wasn't even trying to make a pun. ~groans~ See, this is what I'm like when my circuits have overloaded!