Author Topic: to the Clan of Cooks  (Read 1249 times)

kelsey

to the Clan of Cooks
« on: September 30, 2006, 08:07:59 PM »
Delivered to the commissary wagon to be used as soon as possible:

50 crates of tospit to be juiced before they spoil completely

29 1/2 crates of Taharian pressed date bricks...slighlyt fuzzy...use what we can and give the rest to the verr and tarsks in small amounts if possible

40 crates of onions were removed from the freight wagon #4 to the commissary wagon....they need to be relocated as they were stored among the fruits

of note:...100 crates of rotted peaches were removed from the freight wagon....orders were given to have some of the crates taken to the med area...the jucies will be captured and distilled to make medicine...the rest to be buried on the plains....several crates of rotted peas were also removed....the wooden crates should be salvaged where possible.

several barrels of rotted salted tarsk were discovered....one of the barrels was leaking and a child sickened after drinking the liquid...upon investigation it was determiend that the salt water had been diluted, most likely by the merchant...His brand upon the barrel has been noted....the barrels will be removed and the contents destroyed

Offline Sahara

Re: to the Clan of Cooks
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 09:02:55 PM »
I will set the commissary girls to taking care of the onions and I will build my menu around dates and tospit...and apparently NOT around tarsk, which should be fine.  Expect the menu of the comming week to reflect this.  I'll also be having the commissary girls cook down the tospit into preserves to make them last a bit longer and make them useable for desserts...thankfully, dates can be used in many ways, so only the fuzzy ones will be used for the verr and tarsks and the rest will be promptly consumed by the weeks meals.

Sah

kelsey

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:43:31 PM »
fresh tarsk is fine Sis....it was the salted stuff that was bad

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 01:37:25 PM »
Mistress.. chanz did seperate the onions an placed the crates next to one of the commasary wagons that nite.. she also opened each of the crates holdin the tospits the softened ones she an flame did dump into barrells to be moved to the large stompin barrel.. for juicin... *grins*.. the fuzzy bars an the spoiled salted tarsk she moved away from the area.. but still close so that you may inspect the items when you can...
duckie rules

Offline Sahara

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 07:39:57 PM »
Thank you, mine!  Good job!