Author Topic: Warriors of Tuchuk.  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
Warriors of Tuchuk.
« on: October 19, 2006, 03:30:15 AM »
Warriors of Tuchuk!

The times of Raids are upon Us again. There is but one problem, Rust!

I will be conducting random attacks in Camp to knock the rust off of Your steel as of this morning.
These attacks as I said will be Random. and done in various ways.

I shall be bearing Tags that will show Me as the Enemy.

As the enemy:
The meaning of Family, will not be there.
The meaning of Rank, will be thrown out the window.
I will be attacking anyone and anything as the enemy I care naught what You are doing at the moment, aside from RTI of course.
I will make it so it is hard to find Me if I so choose.
I will make You use Your brains.

Raids are much more than just fighting.
They are fun. and of course, I myself like a challenge at times.

This will not only help knock the rust off, but help in other areas.

No Insta Teleportation, No hidden Weapon that wasn't stated. (yes I will check)
No 'knowing' I am there. (that so does grate My nerves. Unless announced, like charging, Horns blaring all that jazz.)
Those are just Common Sense really.

These are also some of the things I will help You work on as well.

Teamwork! too many times have I seen people not take note of their surroundings.
Those who are around them, what is around them. what is coming at them. (this does cause problems.)
Raiders do not normally know the lay out of MTC, but We do. We should use that to Our advantage.
This is also not a Solo Act. do not try to be the Hero of Tuchuk, You will only get laid out like the Sunday Laundry!
Teamwork is the Key, make sure not to get in the way of Sisters firing their arrows at the enemy, don't jump in the way of a charging Brother. or an unleashed sleen. etc
I know sometimes We just type and don't bother scrolling nor reading what others are doing. this can really fuck Your Day if closely looked at.

Limited use of NPC's.
There are Three categories of NPC's. the normal NPC slaves/FW/FM, The Animals, and the Warriors under a Command.
The reason I am saying the NPC's will be Limited, is that they are used far too often, too many NPC's at ones disposal makes things less fun.

The First Category can and most likely will be used to Spot Me, or Me & an NPC Army. This will also help in getting Camp prepaired for a Raid.
The Second Category. Yes I know We have quite a bit, but they can easily be dealt with if the Raiders are Smart. (Not always the case but doesn't hurt to be prepaired)
The Third Category.  if You are in Command of a Unit, that is Fine, if You are not, try not to use anyone else's Unit.  USE YOUR BRAINS!

The overuse of NPC's always did get Me, especially if it's a gang bang. BUT if used wisely then it is all good. I'm not hindering anyone. just want brains to be used.
The reckless use of NPC's is having no regard for life as it is.  even if they are NPC's. They are still Tuchuks.

As this Raider/Enemy. I can be killed. (yeah like I'm going to do it as Teg. eesh)
The wounds dealt in these Random attacks won't stick. so once the attacks are done, Your wounds vanish. because I'm a nice guy.
The reason for attacks will also vary. it could to kidnap slaves or FW, Raid for Bosk, or Wagons. or just to strike blows.

The Raid Rules are Here.

Read them, get to know them.

Oh, and by the way, it may not always be Me alone to attack. -grins-

Let the Fun begin!

P.S.  I know Tempers will flare, it usually does in these type of situations. I should know, Mine used to get up there. it is not My intent to piss You off.

and Yes, I do have Ubar's permission to do this, He suggested it. ;D

P.P.S. Time Stamps won't be used.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 03:37:00 PM by Tegutai »

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline ~Dylan~

Re: Warriors of Tuchuk.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 05:20:47 AM »
*chuckles*

I'll be waiting.

Good show Brother for doing this!

~D~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 01:49:48 PM »
I -love- this idea!  If you need some help knocking off the rust, let me know.  I'll take my Gorean Wheaties and, um... make myself 6'7", 310 lbs, and ugly as sin.  And, uh... Turian, or something.  -laughing-

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Lilac

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 04:17:51 PM »
how will you judge what shots hit and how hard?

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 04:24:13 PM »
Well, in all honesty.  shots should only be fired for Incoming Raiders and Retreating.
is why I usually ran away from the maelstrom that hit when Raiders filtered towards the main area.

But it would be based on the Honor System, a good bit of reality as well. 
Most tend to think they are the Super Shit and can dodge and leap and all that out of the way of arrows if it's centered on the Warrior. 

if I'm running around the corner to My right. and You shoot an arrow straight at My chest, I have  a split second or less to get that shield up if I have one (more than likely the shield will be up towards the chest, at least to Me it would be common sense), it will either hit Me in the chest, or if My momentum is good I can lift the shield up more, now depending on the shield it will probably go through (especially less than 30 yards with the hornbow) and enter My flesh anyways.

now that is just one aspect, as there might be angles involved as well. confusing and might take away from the fun, but once the attacks happen it'll be better seen than what I can explain here.

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 11:18:34 PM »
First night of an attack went pretty good, I went easy as I'm not used to that sort of ST'ing. -chuckles- but most everyone worked as a team, it was good to see.

Karanis

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 06:52:52 PM »
I do have to tell you as an aside darling brother......that Lil and dee totally kick royal ass at fighting......I've known them for years and they are one of the two best role players I've ever seen......some may see Lil as the quiet type....but that woman can kick the ever living snot out of anyone she passes if she wants to...that's what I love about her, she has the power and the ability and still holds back, but I tell you what also, dee......wholly vulo shit......that woman visualizes a fight just like a dance, just like my mother does.......and by the way, the only person that has ever beaten my mother in a fight is Rags himself......back in the day when we women were allowed to fight....and fight for real with steal, wholly cow, we kicked tail....and NS.....she has more knocks in her wagon then I do.....you want some npc's to come in and really knock the brothers around and make them think......use these guys to their full potential.......we cant do it as women anymore, but we sure can as npc's.......

I think this is a great idea, and thank you for taking it on, you've got a lot of work ahead of you but it will be worth it....for all....

I'll try to sneak some time in to help the women and slaves that dont know how to prepare for a raid or watch the lanterns and which way they're turning, and try to help with defense teaching the way we women are suppposed to fight NOW......((which totally blows in my opinion, but everyone's entitled to one right?  ;D))

and ask Rags, I'm the force post QUEEN LOL I have a ball just getting on people's nerves cause sometimes I'll start fighting the old way like we did back in the late nineties and just sit at the screen laughing cause no one knows where I get the cahonies to do such a thing LOL

anyway, kudos, and I hope it goes well, and I'll try to help where I can.

Kar

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 06:27:08 PM »
Well, tonights raid was just... disappointing.
need to work as a unit family! I know You all can do this.
keep trying though! ;D

kelsey

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 03:49:26 AM »
It would be helpful if you maybe broke them down like the spars are done

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 04:18:55 AM »
That's basically how I was doing them. when Furaan attacked Me I didn't run off until He posted.

I'm doing two types of Raids. One is the Mass type where I come in as an ST, and the other was like last night. Singular. others can join in, I already have dee wanting to kick butt as a raider so there will be more included. I think You were AFK or been booted when I said that I was just going to go for Furaan and Scimitom. Phoenix came in to distract everyone while Me and Furaan fought, seeing as Scimitom just up and left.

You could call this a beta run. it'll get better in Time, I promise. -huggers-
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 04:20:40 AM by Tegutai »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 04:47:47 AM »
*chuckles*

oh.... it will get better....

*ETG*

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 04:49:00 AM »
YAY!!! ;D

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 04:52:46 AM »
mmMWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA.......

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 05:00:16 AM »
~gets really really scared~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 06:30:41 AM »
wonders if that is a kiss to Master Tegs from Master Rags

hehehehehehe 

runssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..