Author Topic: Today is the DAY!!!  (Read 830 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Today is the DAY!!!
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:14:13 AM »
Hubby comes home today! YAAAAAYYYYSSSS!!!! I leave in about 10 min to go pick him up at the airport. I'm soooo looking forward to having him at home.. and not just cuz it'll mean I get to sleep in sometimes, and have my computer put back together. *chuckles*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Today is the DAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:32:37 AM »
i am so happy for you Mistress. knows you are on cloud nine right now... leaves you hugs and kisses... hope you have a wonderful visit

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Savan

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 09:37:43 AM »
is he in the military?
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH

Offline ki

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »
congrats Mistress, ~ss~
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:13:42 PM »
Not quite Savan... he's a Merchant Marine... he's an engineer on a refined goods tanker in the Gulf of Mexico. So he's gone for 2 1/2 months and then home for 2 1/2 months. He did his 7 yrs of Navy reserve time tho since he graduated from Kings Point Merchant Marine Academy on Long Island. But Kidlet was overjoyed to see Daddy and insisted on being held by him the entire time we were in Circuit City, and had to show him her new blinkie shoes, and her new Halloween blinkie socks and blinkie shirt... and I'm sure when she wakes up from her nap she'll have to show him all her new dressup clothes too. *lol*