Author Topic: Peter's Letter to Kaitlyn Donovan  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Peter

Peter's Letter to Kaitlyn Donovan
« on: August 10, 2005, 06:44:34 AM »
It was nice to talk with you last night.  As I mentioned I've been impressed with your career and would like you to take care of my financial affairs.

I know you now specialize in civil cases but your earlier practice was Estate Planning and Management.  In reviewing your transcript from Law School I noted that you consistently earned A's in this arear of your Education.  When we have dinner on the 23rd  I'd be interested in knowing why you chose the"public arena". If it was for financial reasons let me assure you you'll be well compensated for handling my affairs.

I learned this morning you have closed your current bank account. I hesitate to muse the word "doomed" but you are doomed to accept my $100,000 retainer.  I'd suggest you cease your efforts to to remain, at least to me, private.

I have the feeling in some way I have "spooked" you.  Let me assure you that I have always been and will remain legitmate.  Your expertise in handling my financial matters will assure this.

Also you've changed you private 'phone number.  Please save your energy for more important endeavors.  I'll call you this Friday.

I've attached to this letter the latest audit of my Estate and my 2004 Income Tax Return.  Please review these, we'll discuss these dinner.

I'm looking forward to working with you.  Oh, let me just guess...your favorite jewelry must be pearls.  While I was in Southeast Asia awhile ago I picked up some "trinkets".  I'd like to give them to you.  Please wear black for dinner.

I'm looking forward to a close relationship, business only of course.

Love,  Peter

« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 09:29:59 AM by Peter »