Author Topic: An unmarked envelope containing an anonymous message for Doctor Natalia...  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Omar

The hooded thug was paid handsomely to deliver this ivory envelope marked only by its closing seal, reading, "T" in gothic fonthead. He strutted his way to a taxi, changing cars every few blocks...

Finally, he reached his destination. Finding the mailbox lettered, "Natalie Palermo," he stuck the envelope in and headed out like it was nothing. However, if he was the dishonest type and had cracked the letter open, he would've found it was very pricey information indeed to many different people...It would have read:

Dearest.

I'm very sorry for having kept you in the dark for quite sometime. The reasons are valid, but I can't expound on them at this time- my life hangs by its balance, and if anyone were to know I'm back....I'm not afraid to die, but I'm afraid what would happen to you.

Keep this a secret, for only you, Diego, Jason, and yes, Furio know of it. And don't worry about Furio- he knows nothing about the time spent between you
and myself. He only knows of you and....

Yes, my love, I know of your secret, as well. Diego told me. I know it was you. But do not be heavy hearted. In fact, I would have done the same if I were you
in your position. In fact, I mean to deal with him when he recovers myself....Just know this. I don't have any ill will towards you. I don't blame you for what you did.
For now, you must carry on the masquerade with me- we must do the steps to this fake dance, never letting anyone know I am not Salvatore Tommasi.

And yes, I will play along to the very end: whether it mean you finally find the courage to do what your heart tells you and come with me, leaving Furio behind...or
freezing me as an eternal memory that might bring a smile to your face from time to time- at other times, possibly making you sad...regardless, I hope you find strength
in knowing that I will yours for all time.

I've missed you and never once have I forgotten you.

I pray you've only done the same for me....

Unknown to the hooded figure, however, the employer is not a very trusting man. In fact, just as he turns the corner and heads into an alley to take a shortcut back to his home...And yes, "T" knows where he lives and what he does and how he thinks....He is suddenly pulled into the shadows...a few, quick, well-timed and placed shots to render him immobile...and in a matter of minutes even the faithful courier is danging by a rip cord from a third-floor balcony fire escape.