Author Topic: Life's bumps  (Read 1100 times)

Offline psyche {Raz}

Life's bumps
« on: July 31, 2016, 01:31:45 PM »

I am currently working a 9 day streak at work which has me on everything from early morning to extremely late at night and just when I thought that was stressful enough, where I live in Washington State was placed on a level 2 evacuation alert at 8pm last night due to a wildfire that has gone from 2000 acres to over 28,000 acres. It is currently 0% contained but has slowed, they are just trying to get the fire lines in place because mother nature has decided to hit us with an incoming windstorm that should arrive tomorrow (Monday) evening. So right now I am bouncing between work and hoping the fire goes the other direction.

I will be in when time permits and will be in more once this current hurdle has passed.

psyche

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Life's bumps
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:27:03 PM »
hey sis take care of your self.. keep safe and we will be here when you can return...we will be praying for you and your family... hugs

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 02:46:49 PM »
You and your family stay safe!

THAT is the most important thing!  We will be here when things calm down!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 03:11:26 PM »
Stay safe, and if it looks really bad, break out the hotdogs and sticks, laugh in the face of danger and eat hearty. 

::) ;D ;) :-*

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 03:26:00 PM »

My internet has been a royal pain in my ass the last few nights. It is back to being down the majority of the night. I have once again been reassured (isn't holding my breath) that this should be resolved soon and that they are still doing upgrades in my area.

Their upgrades are only suppose to last for three weeks, which would put it some where around next week (hopefully) and then they should be done screwing with my area. I will keep everyone up to date on this and on if I have throttled the local customer service manager or not. -cheeky grin-

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 05:42:31 PM »
hey sis..we will be here when you are able.. kicks your internet people in the ass and tells them that da flame says to get it fix NOW!  .. or you will have the whole camp coming for you and it will not be pretty  lol
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 05:52:44 PM »
Echoes all the above.