Author Topic: All FW of Tuchuk Your 2 copper tarsk bits please  (Read 5110 times)

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
Re: All FW of Tuchuk Your 2 copper tarsk bits please
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 06:26:17 PM »
Lets see..one night party all the women in the camp..all the men in the territories..all the slaves in the kennel...hmm..sounds like a plan...but I like the other suggestion that we get another night..out...the women gather and go..elsewhere....somewhere we know we're safe...and kick back...away from home if we can get away with it..lol...maybe even the slaves hell yeah...and no men to make it a difficult time with..watch what yer doin and should you be doin that and you know what Rags will say ifyou do that...lol
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 07:23:09 PM »
I do like the idea of a your-station-only party, so long as such an event is the exception rather than the norm. (We wouldn't want to prevent interactions, either.)  Maybe do this once a month?

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 07:29:52 PM »
elsewhere? FW travelling elsewhere? do naught count on it unless such is hosted by a recognised home we have a treaty with.

once a month? do naught count on it.

Mysta

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »
I like the idea of welcoming and hosting Visitors, especially of the treatied Homes, here...

I think, it might be interesting, if other FW are so inclined..(?) to perhaps, have a guard or two with Us, on the plians, mayhaps for a going out and catching dinner and cooking it kind of party....perhaps, if allowed, of course, to see who can catch the best game! (timestamps, perhaps,?)
It might be adventurous....with Askaris or Outriders, if they graciously volunteered...and FW who didnt feel like actively shootin down dinner, helping skin, prepare, with the slaves..have a big ol bar-b que!
Some nice, interactive...fully interactive and prepared dinner....Im almost tempted to join the Clan of Cooks*S*

Weird things can happen when away from Home....unexpected raids, the ones who seek to keep what they catch....I know I trust and respect Blade fully, but, I have no desire to wander, unless it was a set, planned, group activity!
This once flighty bird has learned her lesson, and has not set foot from Home...(wishes I could be in it more, hopes to change that soon*S*)
That wicked temptress...Adventure*L* taunts Me no more!

But a nice...fiery...so well portrayed and interacted that you can practically envision the prey downed....eyes alight, whoops of pride from the one who caught the flightiest prey....the intent concentration as You clean, and skin Your kill....(taught to Me well by a Larl once*L*) and then bringing it on back....watching the fires, as the meat sizzles....turns golden brown....the slaves bringing the side dishes....everyone interacting....hearts fully into it, keyboard gone....You can see...feel, and smell the breeze of the proud Tuchuk plains....the sky above....the earth below...the bellow of the bosk....

Lets be there!!!!
I volunteer to help set up some roleplays, if Others are interested....!Put some heart and soul into who we are!!!

*gets knocked down, likely by Taryn*L*...soapbox snagged away*L*

Offline One Eye

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 12:31:07 AM »
oh gods the horror the horror...   women everywher.. cluckign and   jabbering... and the  chocolate..  wont some one for the love of waistlines save the chocolate.. 

* collapses shuddering and twitching*

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 12:39:45 AM »
-is so not giving You CPR-  :-X

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 01:00:13 AM »
hey Core can we make OE our official FW mascot? I have the perfect leather dress for him and he will fit right in... ~runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns~

Mysta

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 01:16:29 PM »
*snickers* I volunteer to help glue him into it...with every hair attached to the dress....glued solid

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 04:27:47 PM »
and Master Tegutai, nods lots cos He should have His tags by then and the slaves can tease Him hehehehe
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 04:49:02 PM »
Women gathered in a circle together.  Sounds interestingly familiar. -wicked smile-

-licks the sharp edge of my teeth-  While all the women are gathered together, I'd be widely smiling hanging out with the Masters.

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 07:46:32 PM »
*retracts claws and grins*  Oh Vala... I know a great spot in the Terr's to send the Men... though WE would have to show them how to get there.. .*snickers*

dee... how about once every 2 months... or once a season... we MIGHT get away with that one!!!

Mysta

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 02:30:50 PM »
heyyy...a good idea....now, *plots* all We need is to find the girls who have learned to 'run the bola' and have them teach the rest of us!!!!

for...um, educational purposes....or., something...*whispers* like getting away!