Author Topic: Clan Of Seamstresses: Duty Log  (Read 13113 times)

Offline Fishy!

Re: Clan Of Seamstresses: Duty Log
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 03:51:53 PM »
-A message is left both in the seamstress clan wagon and in the medical wagon, the notes are practically the same-

Seamstresses and Healers...

we are always helping the other out, seamstresses sew clothes, healers sew people... some of us happen to do both... [a smiley face is drawn here]

The seamstresses have a supply of silk cloth, silk thread and simple rep cloth that has not been dyed yet, if they healers may need it- feel free to use it, healing the hurt of tuchuk is much more important then pretty clothes- we can patch our clothes with scraps if needed.

the medical kits will be seen to as soon as possisable, for now feel free to use anything you might find in the clan wagon to make due.

-Shoko

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »
We have no use for silk cloth, as there is now plenty of rep cloth and cloth in general for use for bandages and the like, but thanks for the offer.. as for the silk thread, that too was taken care of, and if the need does come up, I will seek out your Clan for such..

As for the medical kits, they are only going to be needed prior to the next migration, as the ones that are placed in the main camp area and further out, are in good condition and should last for another 3 or 4 years... It's the ones that are placed with all the wagons, there are a few that are needed to be replaced... 50 out of thousands upon thousands is not much, really...

Offline Taryn

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 07:33:43 PM »
We are still in need of those medical kit bags, that I requested back in March, as migration starts very soon.. So if you could get those 50 kit bags to use, we would appreciate it immensely.

Thanks,
Taryn Iona

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 09:40:53 PM »
I made some way back in the day- I seem to have lost my post about it...

I will be sure to pick some up at the traiding point while we are there later this week.

Offline Taryn

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 06:07:32 AM »
Why pick them up at the trading post? I would think you would be able to make them, if you aren't able to make them, then I will just add them to the list of things to get for the healers clan.. Or if you made some, just have a thrall or kajira deliver them to the medical wagon..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 06:09:51 AM by Taryn »

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »
Of course I can make them- my point is that we need them sooner then later, and I would rather just spend the coin to buy some as a just in case then try to whip up that many in such a short time because migration is nearly upon us.

And- I did make some before hand... but as I said I seem to have lost my post- I think I meant to post it to the med logs but forgot to do it.

Offline Taryn

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 07:08:44 PM »
Well if you had already made them up, they are more than likely at the medical wagon, or in the medical freight wagon and I should be able to locate them tonight when I gather up the remaining herbs and supplies that are still viable.

So I will just go with you having delivered them recently, and they will be placed in the wagon boxes later tonight, when they are stocked.

Thanks

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 07:56:06 PM »
I am confused as to why we need them.  I checked all of the medkits under the wagon seats last week.  Restocked them, replaced them when necessary, and put them back where they belong.  So I am confused as to why we need more to replace ones that have already been checked.

Offline Taryn

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2010, 08:05:29 PM »
Okay, then they were delivered... ~winks~

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 02:54:17 PM »
Delivered new shirts to Raziel, He'd already paid for them. :)
~*~~*~

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 06:01:28 PM »
Created (with the help of Amber) about 15-20 sets of stark white Sashes and Dust Scarves for the healers Clan, the fabric has been paid for, and there has been some coin paid in advance for any other random items they may need in the next few hands.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »
made delivery arrangements with Cassius for the livery needed for the training units of the 12th Oralu.

delivery is to be made at dawn to the northern permiter training area- Delivery is as follows:

500 sets of brown leathers
500 black sashes
black leather dust scarves
1,000 shirts

The second order of the same will be delivered in four weeks time.

Work on the newest request of 200 black saddle blankets will start tomorrow and be delivered as soon as possisable. with an additional 500 being delivered in four weeks time.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 06:33:53 PM »
made delivery arrangements with Cassius for the livery needed for the training units of the 12th Oralu.

delivery is to be made at dawn to the northern permiter training area- Delivery is as follows:

500 black sashes
1,000 shirts

The second order of the same will be delivered in four weeks time.

Work on the newest request of 200 black saddle blankets will start tomorrow and be delivered as soon as possisable. with an additional 500 being delivered in four weeks time.

due to a clerical error or just bad handwriting, the items for the Training group was sent with instructions to be delivered to the 12th Oralu

-this is incorrect-

the new delivery arrangements have been made with Cassius, the items he ordered are being delivered tonight before dark.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 09:05:32 PM »
Yesterday the last of the 200 saddle blankets for the most recent of Cassius' orders was filled.

they will be delivered tomorrow at dawn to the training unit at the northern perimeter.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 10:55:54 PM »
The last of Cassius orders for the recruits has been sent out along with the provisions brought to the recruit training area, the items delivered are as follows:

500 black sashes
1,000 shirts

500 Saddle Blankets