Author Topic: Jealousy, both FW and slaves: Please read and sign  (Read 26906 times)

Offline Nexhias

Re: Jealousy, both FW and slaves: Please read and sign
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
-Finds a spot through Meg's jelly roll prints to sign.-  *G*

Read, understood.
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2007, 09:16:19 AM »
my two tarsk bits worth

jealousy is a common nature thing..... everyone possesses it.. just not everyone acts on it... is it a pretty thing.. by all means no. but it doesn't mean that it didn't exist.  I just think that we know its there.. but acting with dignity and responsibility, gives us the ability to not act upon foolish natured things such as jealousy.  If by chance I am ever blessed with having a life mate or companion.  Would I deny him the use of a slave.... NO.. that doesn't make sense.... as both of us must continue to work and be in support of our home and our family.  There are times and places where  I may be too tired, or just flat out NOT in the mood for things...the slave also serves as a benefit to me as she/he is also not just his property but partly my property as well. therefore subject to doing all things necessary of her/him.. and we in turn will look after and tend her/him...its a balance. and it has to be a team/unit effort for things to work. communication is ulitmately key here.  I would much rather having someone pull me to the side and say Mistress I got a problem.. and let me listen... and think on things before just flying off the handle about things..

all things in a circle... all things in a balance.  and remember.... keep it simple stupid..... grins

Slaps her pawprinted mark up there.....
Shylina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline kyza{F}mat-tp

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »
understoon Mistress *nods*
~Master's kitten with claws~

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2007, 08:57:47 AM »
so to make sure this girl understands, Jealousy is a natural human emotion, and it was displayed in the books, so if there is any jealousy to be played, it is to be played in the camp, and not in pm. There is always jealousy played in the camp by bot, talking about slave girls fighting over who will share the Master's furs that night and such. Women by nature tend to be jealous, but it is based on fear of our own self worth, as mentioned earlier in the thread. This one is recovering from a lifetime of low self esteem, and it is an ongoing process. I can guarantee that i will become jealous at times, but i will not act inappropriately by pming others as some have done. i know my Master would not tolerate this behavior, so i will not display this behavior. i agree that in order to remain favorable before a Master's eyes, a girl must act favorable, and not complain about what attention others are getting. get off your ass and stop having the pitty party, hold your head high and remember you are a Tuchuk slave girl, now THAT is something to be proud of. being a whiny bitch will only make the Free not want to have you serve them, or even be around you, and they will most certainly seek out others who are actually pleasing, not draining to be around.

this girl reads and understands, and adds her 2 cents
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2007, 07:22:34 AM »
In the books, slaves competed amongst one another, viciously so.  The pecking order was usually established by tooth and nail.  So long as the fighting was limited to bruises, scratches, and missing hair, such squabbles were beneath the notice of free persons.  However, if those rivalries caused divided attentions and interrupted the service that a free person expected to receive, you could bet that punishment would be swift and harsh.

Free women, too, expressed jealousy toward female slaves, usually by making their lives absolute misery.  The girl might be made to serve Mistresses, only, and would be beaten if she so much as looked at a free man with longing.  She might be thrown to male slaves; or she might be given to a man she detested or to an entire group of guards for gang rape.  The slave girl might even be sold by the woman of the house to prevent her contact with the woman's Companion - though you can bet the free man in question would be none too happy to have his property disposed of without his consent.

But that is role-play.  That is GOR.  On Earth, girl fights result in the cops being called.  On Earth, most wives wouldn't condone their husband having a piece on the side -- and they surely wouldn't be able to prostitute or sell said strumpet.

Such GOREAN ROLE-PLAY could be fun, if pre-arranged.  A bit of consentual cattiness can truly spice up a dull night and lend some authenticity. But EARTH jealousies, if taken out on the people sitting behind the screen with the excuse that "it's being Gorean because there was jealousy on Gor," is completely unacceptable - hence this rule. 

People come to Gor to escape the pettiness of their real lives, not to experience another version of it!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 07:54:39 AM by ~ delilah ~ {Tegutai} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »
*nods n agrees with dee*
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »
cudos  deemon....... cudos.....

mutters cause I still suck at words
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2007, 05:42:14 AM »
the boy dakota reads and uses a marking stick to sign
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »
And this one needs to definately be reread by ALL!!

Raz

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »
Yup got it again.

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »
Read it. 
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »
has read it all.. and places her mark up on the board... leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »
Done Master
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »
~rereads before placing her mark~

yes Master

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »
Reminder to read for those that have not.

Raz