Author Topic: Help me get a good raise!!  (Read 3729 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Help me get a good raise!!
« on: August 05, 2005, 07:00:07 PM »
Hee hee.  Uhmm..>Was just wondering if you all would possibly help me..and my place of employment raise up our customer surveys by a little bit.  If not, then I don't get a good raise.  And if I don't get a good raise, I don't have money to be online and stuff.  I need a good raise!  Our store is struggling..We have a certain amount of idiots working for us, and we can't seem to keep our customer satisfaction up, despite the fact that most of us work our butts off to please our customers.  So if you all could help me out, I would appreciate it.  Online there is a website where our customers can go to rate us.. that website is www.opinionport.com/yum.  Once there, click enter and then next. Store number is 05115.  Click the circle for Long John Silver's. Follow Instructions.  Keep in mind our store is only open from 10:30 am to 10 pm inside..and until 11 pm Drive thru every night.  Enter all 7's...If we don't get all 7's..it doesn't count towards our total percentage and that will totally suck.  Answer yes to whether or not the cashier offered add ons.  Everything else you don't have to answer unless you really want to.  You can even win 1,000 dollars for completing the survey!  I normally would not condone this kind of cheating, but we really are in desperate need of your help!

Amber
Long John Silvers Employee who is Poor

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
Re: Help me get a good raise!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 07:30:37 AM »
-scratches my head- 7s i didnt see no stinkin 7s

Offline Amber

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 07:39:13 AM »
really? -lol- When it starts asking how overall you would rate your service, it doesn't have any 7s? :P

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 07:54:21 AM »
nope no 7s for kadi either
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline just me

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 08:00:31 AM »
nope -lol- it asked for comments on service and such

Offline Amber

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 08:13:12 AM »
Didja click next? -ducks just in case some lil slave hands start flying at me-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 08:25:24 AM »
throws a ramberry
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 08:52:54 AM »
well, have to agree with my sisters... was only asked for when i visited the place, if i went inside or used the drive through (opted for go-in here), at what time i placed my order, what i liked about the visit, and what i didn't like. then about my gender and ethnic background. after that a screen came up saying "sorry, but you're not the winner of our instant prize blabla.."
*scratches head* some other way to do the survey or some other place? or do we have to use the drive-through option?

ke'tharn

Offline just me

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 09:46:35 AM »
nope bro not the drive through cause that the one i used   -whispers- i think she just was hopin we would share the loot -nodslots gigglin-

Offline Zander

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 10:06:51 PM »
They are right Amber it ask for store number what the store is time of vist am pm what you like most what you like least  and sex also at the start ask for an age group
Zander

Offline Amber

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 03:06:49 PM »
Hrrrm.  Did you all choose drive thru instead of inside?  Because you can't tell the cleanliness of the restaurant from outside..obviously.. -ponders-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 05:40:22 PM »
nope went inside

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 01:08:34 AM »
was inside as well. actually i tricked a bit and cheated the site a bit so i could enter the survey twice, and chose the drive through option to see if it would make a difference. but both are exactly the same, with no questions where i'm asked to rank anything. just those questions that i wrote above.

ke'tharn

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 06:51:04 AM »
i also did it and got the same results...

chanz
duckie rules

Offline Amber

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 07:36:32 AM »
that is weird..it had worked for me -harumphs-