Author Topic: Returning Home  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Learn from Yesterday, live for today
Returning Home
« on: October 22, 2009, 05:27:14 PM »
Returning to MacLaaran after traveling far and wide over these past years, I entered the hall to find spi the only one there...I looked at her and saw the sadness in those eyes and leaned over and hugged her, then asked her to tell me what had happened...I sat there as she told me about Rachel and that Sir Kyle had resigned and left...it saddened me more when she told that everyone else had left soon after.  We talked for a long time that night, most were of the memories her and I shared in the past...We had a few laughs and then I had to leave....Ah, but MacLaaran kept calling to my heart to return....I came and visited many nights, spi and I just sitting there talking about the old days, days that brought many a smile and chuckle from from both of us.

After weeks of searching my heart and soul I finally made the decision to return to the Home of My Heart. Many who have known me over the years, know why this is and always will be my home.

So spi and I now start on the renovation of Castle MacLaaran.....it will take time and my heart hopes that some of the old members will hear of this and stop by to say hello.....or even remain once more within the halls...maybe new visitors will stop by and see what we have done to restoring MacLaaran to the days of old where laughter filled the hall...and warmth welcomed all.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline Dreamweaver

Re: Returning Home
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 05:31:18 PM »
Leaving a lil note in hopes that Sir Kye might check the boards once in while..

My heart goes out to you with your loss....you are in my prayers and my thoughts...and remember....eventually time heals all....and like me, maybe one day you will return to the home that will always welcome you back.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »
tapping her feet as pale blue eyes twinkle impishly whispers..weel tis about time Ye hae returned haime..spi thought frae sure she wis gonna hae t' sick nessie on Ye....soft bubble of silvery laughter an hides t' itching powder ...huggles...whispers spi tis sae happy tae have Ye home m'Friend....all roads lead tae haime....kisses Ye cheek an scampers tae plot mischief an mayhem
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 06:03:46 AM »
~chuckles~  och me wee friend whit can I say....ye used all yer ways of pulling me back and suceeded verra well indeed...tis glad I gave into yer...hmmm.....very unique ways of bringing me home...grins.

~chuckles~ as I swats yer butt, get to work we have lots to do and hmmm.....puts yer paints away till the work gets done.

Leaves a list of priority things ye need to do.....impish grin

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »
i would like to join you, and help you florish, spi.  i sent you a message...hugs...

Celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle