Author Topic: TUCHUK!  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
TUCHUK!
« on: July 07, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »
Per the Ubar.  We're allowed to go to Turia.  We'll be leaving tomorrow night.  Anyone who wants to come, can come, it's voluntary.  We'll be taking pack kaiila instead of wagons (so no one buy anything too large) It's a day and a half journey by kaiila, so pack accordingly.  (If you're not in Camp when we leave, but still wish to go, just join us in the territory and act as though you've been there the whole time, no one is left behind unless they want to be).

rep

Re: TUCHUK!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:58:57 PM »
yes Mistress

kiah{MTC}

Offline Arlon

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 03:47:07 PM »
Noted with great interest. Especially since R/T has had Me tied up for some time and I again missed Migration....
I will be in tonight at some point, and hopefully tomorrow as well, though I may have to leave earlier than normal owing to My working early dayshift in RT (0500 comes too damn early....)
At either rate, expect Me to show up at some point *w*

Arlon

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »
thank You, Mistress.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline CinaSinclaire

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 07:36:33 AM »
Those  going..

Talon  has asked me to post..That at this time He  has desided that we will be staying in Tuchuk..He said there are things He needs to work on   fixing things and  working on His building clan stuff, with  fewer  people in camp He might be able to really get down to bussiness on these things,, He asked me to sya cause hes a slow typer that some times he  gets lost and wants to  work on making  better post in the room..

As  for myself I fallow His lead and that He wishes to  do this I  will also be  staying in tuchuk,,..
I hope those going  have a great time,, and Talon wishes You all a  great time as well..

Cina and Talon