Author Topic: Tuchuk Roster Changes  (Read 2387 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Tuchuk Roster Changes
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:57:44 AM »
ATTENTION TUCHUK

There are too many letting their family down and will no longer be carried on the rolls.

To have a living room and family, each must be a contributing portion of the whole. Showing up only when it works for you or you want something is not the way it works. You TOO must be willing to give of yourselves to other family members.

Be advised...

Migration is coming. You are expected to be present. There has never been any set amount of days or hours anyone is required to be in camp. It has always been a matter of give what you can when you can. It is NOT the amount of time you spend in camp, but rather what you put into that time. This does NOT mean you can pop in for an hour or so every X number of months and be looked upon as a contributing member of our home and family.

This will change now, or I will drop you from the roster, strip your tags and you may continue to do whatever it is you are doing. I know to some this will not matter, as once you became a member nothing did seem to matter after that. Not a problem. Tuchuk will return to you what you have offered. Nothing warrants nothing.

There are some who have not been in camp that HAVE remained in contact with me and I am aware of the situations involved. I still hope to see all of you when it is possible, if even for a short time.

You others, who are not contributing, not staying in touch, you may consider yourselves on notice. Get your asses in camp... or contact me... or there will come a time when you do pop in, you will be viewed as a Stranger and treated accordingly.

All will begin signing off so I know this is becoming common knowledge.

The excuse of "I didn't know" will only confirm the fact you did not care enough to even try. This includes slaves as well as Free.

Phones are available. Libraries for net. Cafes for net. Board IM's. Slave email to trainers. Emails to other Tuchuks to pass on the word. FB and numerous other ways of communication. They exist. Use them.

Offline Serinna

Re: Tuchuk Roster Changes
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 02:59:04 PM »
Understood and noted. I apologize for My lack of attendance and contribution of late. I try to keep in contact when Im able to. I will try to get in more as I should be doing. At this point in time, that is all I can promise.
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 03:53:46 PM »
Understood and noted. I apologize for My lack of attendance and contribution of late. I try to keep in contact when Im able to. I will try to get in more as I should be doing. At this point in time, that is all I can promise.

I would loe to have you home more often sis, as I would all my family members. As it is, you do keep in touch and I am aware of the situation. You have nothing to worry about in this matter.

:-* :)

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »
Noted, Ubar.
~*~~*~

kiahMTC

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »
yes Master Ubar!
she understands.
she will prove herself worthy of her Home

kiah{MTC}

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 04:00:51 PM »
you know the issues Boss.   somethings have come to a head.  things are going to shift its just a matter of when. surgery is friday at 8 am.   and then will go from there.  crossing fingers for the right things to happen and covering it in a ton of prayer.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Salem

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 05:00:24 PM »
HUA, True.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Roan

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »
Understood

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 12:46:09 AM »
Understood Master loud and clear...
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »
understands my Master

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline darna

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »
omg I can filly  post here..   I have popped inthe room to explain my issues and will try and do better.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 04:13:50 PM »
Noted!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 04:39:55 PM »
*nods*

Raz

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 04:53:27 PM »
Noted