Author Topic: TUCHUK....  (Read 1119 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
TUCHUK....
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:02:59 AM »
While off on a long range patrol for the next several days, the following will be the Camp general orders:

In my absence, any active member of my Council may act in my stead regarding normal camp matters. If no Council member is present, Nexhias... the future Ubara may act in my stead with Dylan including Nexhias in his duties regarding protecting and defending. Shoko may assist Nexhias as Nexhias sees fit.

When Nexhias deems suitable, the following may take place:

All kajira may make use of the bathing facilities and dress in their finest and relax for a night enjoying themselves, dancing, chatting, and may drink no more than one bottle of inexpensive intoxicating beverage and may dine well.

All kajirus may make use of the bathing facilities and dress in theirfinest and relax for a night enjoying themselves, chatting, wrestling prior to bathing... and may dine well. They may only consume one tin cup of ale. There are safety concerns to be considered.

All Men are encouraged to spar and may indulge in skills at arms (missile weapons using the dice roller) and are commanded to bathe!!! They may have kajira assist in the bathing of they wish. Brothers.... simply put.... you smell bad!!!

All free Women may make use of the bathing chamber in my wagon complete with scented candles, intoxicating drink, breads and cheeses, etc.

I wish my family to enjoy themselves and relax, rejoicing on one another's company in my absence.

Please do not destroy the encampment.

I would appreciate a daily log maintained of events that I may look over upon my return in order to catch up.

The Guard is doubled as are the herd Outriders. Sleen are released outside of the camp perimeter at nightfall.

(Any Council member or Nexhias may operate as a Story Teller within the realm of good Gorean taste and realism. NPC's are available to keep the peace regarding to fools and idiots. And YES... go easy on Nexhias... she is still learning the ropes and her future responsibilities... but do not cross her. She has a lovely wicked evil imagination. LOL

Have fun and I shall return Monday night of all goes well.)

RAGNAR

sinnocent

Re: TUCHUK....
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »
reads over the orders and nods... take care my Master..sin will of course be on her best innocent behavior in your absence -crossing fingers behind her back as she fades and goes off to find Master's in need of a bath humming all the way- ;D

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: TUCHUK....
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
yes and thank You.. one wishes You the best of times Master ~S~
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 03:24:42 PM by dakota{property of Tira} »
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.