Author Topic: Buddha what were you thinking?  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Banik

Buddha what were you thinking?
« on: September 07, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »
Your decision to let Rags and his hang ons has left gor webmaze in tatters... yeah and whatever other sites linked to here...same thing...empty....good one! And ammeshia cant even get her comments right whiles shes copying and psoting my comments...Cause she hasnt got the brain to to read the message..Obviously.

Offline Serinna

Re: Buddha what were you thinking?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »
You obviously dont come here to rp, why bother to spend time posting here and trying to cause trouble? Your small mind has no concept of how things are done here. what does it matter? We dont bother Anyone so why cant You leave Us alone...
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:47:56 PM »
Leave him be...he only seeks attention.  Like a child that doesnt get what he wants so he throws a tantrum.  Leave his messages unresponded to.  He will be dealt with.

Raz

Offline Serinna

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
*nods*
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:29:15 PM »
Your decision to let Rags and his hang ons has left gor webmaze in tatters... yeah and whatever other sites linked to here...same thing...empty....good one! And ammeshia cant even get her comments right whiles shes copying and psoting my comments...Cause she hasnt got the brain to to read the message..Obviously.

Banik - I am sorry that my previous post was of content that you could not comprehend. However, It is just a factual detailed answers to the questions and statements you were making while spamming the boards with multi threads of how you don't like being "here" nonsense. Especially detailed for clarification on why you were banned from Chatting in WM Gor.
I wish you well where you have decided to call home and hope that someday you will like it more than just saying so and become an intergrate part of your new world and involved with it to support it. However, showing more interest in your room and preferred site would mean spending less time leaving childish post on messageboards of a home you have repeatedly stated you care not to be part of.
We wish you continued success with both of your roleplay characters in your new home.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 08:52:11 PM by ameeshia »