Author Topic: Can Only Shake My Head  (Read 19419 times)

Offline Gioco_Di_Ruolo

Re: Can Only Shake My Head
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »
Ragnar: Just be sure to tell them the entire story... of how you were carried for months and how you were negligent in living up to your end of the agreement, even when Maze bent over backwards to make life enjoyable for you and your home.

Gio: Yes I came to Maze and Yes Maze did wait for My memberships..
Two memberships where made for Kassar Mine and noonsgirl..
Who name last I looked was under Your home.. and had more membership willing to buy TIL things where not handled as per the site crashing and the troubles of people that needed removed..
You say We where whining No You want money then make sure
Things are done in a correct fashion.. I can not make My members
Pay for something they saw first hand not being handled..
That not whining that’s just good business sence..

You want to say it was Me that dropped the ball.. when it was the lack
Of action of the site and its admin after I did come to You and talk with You twice as You even pointed out..

Ragnar: I doubt you will find much sympathy. Most of the gorean general populace does pay what they agree to and do make their intentions known to staff and admin.

Gio::What I find is the Goreans at large telling Me..Your a very big part of the troubles of Maze Gor.. and by Your actions in these thread I can see why..

Ragnar::Maze has always taken people at their word in regards to memberships and opening rooms. Your actions are a prime example why many sites out there wish to see the funds and/or memberships before opening the room. I can now full appreciate their side after dealing with you.

Gio::again memberships where made and the fact that My members where not happy with the services they received at that time mostly no boots.. Oh just use iggy didn’t cut it with them…

Ragnar:I can fully understand why you would not wish others to know you are a deadbeat and a sneak... and as such why you would seek to transfer the blame for all of this unfortunate situation onto my shoulders.

Gio: I am no deadbeat I done more for Gor online and html chat they You can ever dream of.. The fact is You dropped the ball and You want to stand Here and puff Yourself up and say bluh bluh..

Ragnar:: Sadly.... once again.... your post pretty much just comes across as, "Everyone is to blame but me!!! Whine snort stomp cry pout.... "

Gio:: You know what My fault is in this dealing with You at all..So many Goreans out there asked Me, OMG why RagMaze.. I stood up for Maze and Maze Gor.. Now that My room moves You want to try and cut Me down..Who’s the one that sounds cheap here???

Ragnar::So just go right ahead with your threat to tell everyone all about this situation.... just be sure to tell it all.

Gio::No see they can read it right here in Your own actions..

Ragnar:::Now.... I have wasted enough time on you from the minute you came to me seeking a room and badmouthing the admin of PG... having to recode your pulldowns.... bringing your room up and down... listening to you whine about boots.... wading through all your whinning on the boards.... and now having had to watch you shift gears when I did not go running scared.

Gio::The pulldowns You have whined about that how many times now that just goes to show why My people wanted to leave with a head admin who does nothing but whine about work done…

Ragnar:::So go do whatever it is you feel you have to do. I really do not care. You are just not worth anymore of my time. At least kicking a dead horse might place a shine on the toe of my boot. Kicking you... well... what ends up on my boot certainly does not pass for a shine.

Bye bye.

Gio:::The fact is You’re the head admin suck it up Man and do Your tasks to better Maze Gor.. I truly hope and wish that Maze Gor will come back But as long as You act as You are it will not..It will remain Ragmaze to Goreans not WebMaze..

You have a good day or not
Gio

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »
OMFG!!  Buddha, Master RAGNAR, I am sorry, but I can't sit here and listen to this drivel anymore without bursting at the seams.. LOL ... If that means that one or both of you end up spanking me in some fashion later.. I acknowledge and accept that as a fact.. *G*

Gio: Yes I came to Maze and Yes Maze did wait for My memberships..
Two memberships where made for Kassar Mine and noonsgirl..
Who name last I looked was under Your home.. and had more membership willing to buy TIL things where not handled as per the site crashing and the troubles of people that needed removed..
You say We where whining No You want money then make sure
Things are done in a correct fashion.. I can not make My members
Pay for something they saw first hand not being handled..
That not whining that’s just good business sence..

Maze waited a LONG time .. A LONG time Mister... for you to make good on buying ANY membership, even ONE for your room and then after your room had been OPEN for around 3 monthes, you finally purchased a 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIP.  You didn't have any intentions of taking care of your end of the agreements as far as I can see, or you would have backpaid that membership and also bought more than a 3 month deal.  As for noonsgirl, SHE moved her membership after she had to deal with you and your horsehockey and she didn't want her membership to remain in YOUR room. And THAT happened the DAY after she bought it!!  My Master felt badly for her because of all your crap you pulled on her. He has a "Hands off" policy for other rooms, and even though he didn't like it, he left it to pan out as it would.
All those promises of your membership, and at least 5 or 6 others came BEFORE the site started having any crash problems. As far as what your members saw as not being handled, Buddha said numerous times that he was working on the crash issue.
For a man who wants everything RIGHT NOW YESTERDAY, you sure are s**t slow on the part that means YOU have to contribute something.

NewsFLASH... My Master has no control over the site going down. Buddha really has no control over the carrier going down except to look into alternative carriers, WHICH HE HAS BEEN DOING.

You want to say it was Me that dropped the ball.. when it was the lack
Of action of the site and its admin after I did come to You and talk with You twice as You even pointed out..

I did go way out of my way to try and see to every need voiced by Gio as well as those not voiced. I will not however grant special treatment to anyone in direct violation of Maze policies. I can and do at times stretch them to the breaking point to try and accommodate people, as all situations are a bit different in some way. The site policies do allow some leeway for this. But blatantly voiding a site policy for one person will likely not happen on my watch.

The times Gio reported things to me, I looked into them, checked the logs, all that good tedious stuff. The results were one ban, and the other was an isolated thing that having boots would have done nothing to change. More could have actually been accomplished by ignore than by creating a bigger attraction by a gag or boot.

Moderator status is not magic. One does not need boots to chat. Some just think they are a magical chat device granting total power and without them chat can not take place. This is incorrect. Yes... they are a tool and do come in handy when properly applied. From looking at the logs, how things progressed and the end result... odds are good had Gio had boot powers and used them, he would have been called on the carpet. Maze does have a set of guidelines for using boots and the gag tools.

What else did you want handled RIGHT NOW YESTERDAY?  Your ass wiped too??

Gio::again memberships where made and the fact that My members where not happy with the services they received at that time mostly no boots.. Oh just use iggy didn’t cut it with them…

SEE ABOVE.. ONE membership (your 3 MONTH zinger) does not give automatic boots. You were told that when you requested the room. YOU KNEW the guidelines for that WHEN you asked for a room.  ALL the room guidelines, including memberships, requirements, pulldowns, all the stuff needed for room operation WERE EXPLAINED to you in detail. If you were unable to comprehend those requirements, etc., you should have asked for clearer explanations.  You didn't.. It was more like.. yah yah yah, gimme a room already, I will get my membership, I will follow the guidelines, I understand it all, yah yah yah, is my room open now ?

PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME:  BOOTS become available when a room has 5 paid memberships, and/or when there is sufficient traffic in that room to warrant someone there having a set of boots. BOOTS are NOT issued to  NON-PAID members. .. SOOOOooooOOOOooo.. until you finally coughed up your membership, you didn't have any right to any.

YOU DID THAT TO YOUR ROOM. NO ONE ELSE. 

Gio: I am no deadbeat I done more for Gor online and html chat they You can ever dream of.. The fact is You dropped the ball and You want to stand Here and puff Yourself up and say bluh bluh..

You wanted a baby, you got a baby, you didn't want to buy diapers, you left your baby. Someone else can take care of your mess.  THAT IS A DEADBEAT.  LOL

What exactly have you done for Gor? I had no clue you existed on Gor at all till you came to Webmaze and I have been here for over 10 years as the same character. You keep spouting this stuff and yet I see no evidence of your greatness.

Gio:: You know what My fault is in this dealing with You at all..So many Goreans out there asked Me, OMG why RagMaze.. I stood up for Maze and Maze Gor.. Now that My room moves You want to try and cut Me down..Who’s the one that sounds cheap here???

My ass.. You came to Webmaze because you were mad at Carole and Pure Gor..  It was a "I'll show them, I'll move to Webmaze and see how they like it when their site crumbles" bulls**t move. Guess what. It didn't work then. . and now that you are mad at Maze, you pull the same thing, smarming back up to Carole and Pure Gor.. and GUESS WHAT.. it isn't gonna work here either.  You don't stand up for anyone or anything unless you stand to make something out of the deal. 

Gio::The pulldowns You have whined about that how many times now that just goes to show why My people wanted to leave with a head admin who does nothing but whine about work done…

Oh, yeah, your freakin' pulldowns... You asked for pulldowns. You were told to submit a SIMPLE LIST of what you wanted them to say. YOU were asked to NOT CODE them, because there are specific codings for MAZE and to do them once was easier for Master than to have to undo yours and do them over in the specifics for Maze. Did you do that?  NOoooOOOo.. because you don't understand simple directions.. You sent them coded. Ragnar had to uncode them and recode them and STILL YOU GOT THEM expediently (that means fast) .. within 24 hours of the request being made. EVERYTHING YOU ASKED for.. your front page, your pulldowns, everything you would come into TUCHUK and ask for.. YOU GOT..

EXCEPT boots.. oh yeah, we went over your whining about boots.

Gio:::The fact is You’re the head admin suck it up Man and do Your tasks to better Maze Gor.. I truly hope and wish that Maze Gor will come back But as long as You act as You are it will not..It will remain Ragmaze to Goreans not WebMaze..

For someone who didn't have time to tell anyone about leaving, you had time to set up the whole room, entry pages, etc at Pure Gor, but I digress.. ( That means I stopped to vent on an old idea)

He does his tasks.. He did everything he was required to do for you and then a LOT more than he was required to do for you.
You are behaving like a simpering whining child.. How long before you get mad at Pure Gor and stomp out on them again and then sit and badmouth them to the next site you try to climb into?

It is a repeated soap opera and I for one am freakin' sick and tired of it.. Try changing your channel. Try changing yourself. Try being ADULT and living up to your responsibilities and your word and your agreements.  Try meaning it when you make a promise. Try fulfilling your part of business agreements without trying to shove all the blame for that lack onto anyone standing nearby..
TRY HONOR and INTEGRITY... Look them up in the dictionary, because I know you don't understand those words either.

I don't wish you a nice day or not (By the way, Mistrel should bill you for using his tag line)

I wish you a lobotomy.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »
Gio...

I know I already talked this over with you in MSN...

But... seriously now...

STFU & GTFO

-Me

p.s. I apolgise if I broke the rule.... but I didnt use A**hat... but its ok if I loose out on my gold star.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »
Ok seriously.. Gonna lose my star....

Leave us alone Asshat.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 05:20:04 PM »
*huggles up Amber and Sighs*

Woobie is totally gonna be dissapointed in us...

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »
*Burps*

Now I dont want to have to have this discussion again.

Raz

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2008, 12:30:01 PM »
Please try to rein in the insults.
I know the temptation is great with numerous opportunity.
But please try anyway.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 06:22:04 AM »
*sighs*

Hasn't this dead horse been beaten enough?

Why can't we just let it stay dead?

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »
looks at the board... see's this constant dribbling mess.  looks at Rags.... He knows that twitch all too well...

This all boils down to one thing.... a simple unabaited temper tantrum thrown by those that feel that they can NOT control the enviroment in which they have chosen to make an online existance in.  You are simply dealing with technology of which no one in truth will ever have complete control in.  there is NOT one site... be it AR, Creativity Chat, pure Gor and its sisters,  GorChat, Ameeshia, Xenochat, Mainhall, Chateau Whisper, Atlantis something or the other, Chat Castle, Dark Shades of Reality, Dark World, World Star, Mirc, IRC, Yahoo, or anything of the others that I could name if I wanted to waste any further time that at one time or another has not had a site down for whatever reason.   The point blank thing is this.  someone decided they didn't like the rules....they didn't like having to be ... OMGosh..... PATIENT.  Scarey concept paitence...and then they like to be ruled by emotions and hurt pride.   WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRR......... if your going to be an adult then I trust you to act as such.  with that comes the requirement of acting with tact and dignity  instead of mudslinging and wallowing in manure.  Gio .... you've made a decision.... live with the decision you made... leave the boards and Maze.... do not return.... you are  apparently no longer welcomed here.... as are NONE of the peoples that you claim voted to leave maze....  the rest of Maze.... do not waste perfectly good time that can be spent on the site in role play or in real time over something as trivial and meanlingless as this mess.. its simply not worth the energy that is having to be applied.  now with that said....... Who's up for castrating bosk....

smiles with that simple basic Shys ready to go back to work look
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »

And this is supposed to be the part where I am expected to get all scared and be impressed right?

I mean, like none have ever before called another boy or issued threat?

You are a legend in your own mind.

I am not hard to find.

Ummmm  Gio.... I don't see any sidestepping on his part. Just a lot of wind blowing on yours.

Maybe that is what you want though, eh?  To poke at the dragon till it spits fire at you. Ah yes, that is a good game.. *nod nod nod* 
You pick the fight, and I'll pop the popcorn, boil the cauldron of water, and sit back to watch... and when it is all said and done, we can change your name to Mat, or Bob..   *lol*..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 05:18:53 PM »
Gio.... I thank you for taking that down...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 07:32:26 PM »
Gio.... I thank you for taking that down...

Administrative Posting;

My thanks Shoko but no..... let everyone see how Gio continues to fuel this matter.

This is what Gio posted and thought was so funny. It was saved and documented.

This is now moving into the realm of harassment and will not be tolerated for much longer.

It is also noted he posted the same thing on the wall over at PG and then editted it for whatever reason.

Some times I like to read them..thats all I have to say...Grins

« Last Edit: Today at 08:17:00 pm by Gioco_Di_Ruolo »

The grin notation is noted and it does seem he is trying to be cute about it.

WEBMAZE is not accustomed to such childish games in its Gor Section and this does display Gio's overall mindset in this situation.

I had hoped to be finished with this thread, but due to his actions I have no choice but to make an administrative posting.

RAGNAR
WEBMAZE Staff
Gorean Section

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »

You are behaving like a simpering whining child.. How long before you get mad at Pure Gor and stomp out on them again and then sit and badmouth them to the next site you try to climb into?

8 days.. LMAO~

'nuff said..
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 07:52:39 AM »
wheres the twit at now

Administrative Warning

As harmless as it seems there will be no unfounded name calling.
WEBMAZE does expect a higher standard from its chatters.

My thanks.

RAGNAR
WEBMAZE Staff
Gorean Section
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:24:30 PM by RAGNAR »
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »
dear kadi..

ermmm... we aren't allowed to call him a twit.. that is name-calling... and as for where he went,
I am not gonna be advertising other sites here.

*hugs*
woobie
~*~~*~

~*~~*~