Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 519594 times)

kiahMTC

Re: CHORES
« Reply #4020 on: January 30, 2016, 04:55:18 AM »
kiah drove the main medical wagon to The Point.

(she is learning a lot from a trainers point of view)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4021 on: January 30, 2016, 07:18:39 PM »
went shopping for Mistress Isabail ..  i went with fire and we had a blast.. Master Buddha hand me some coins to get myself something...it was a good night
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #4022 on: January 31, 2016, 06:53:16 AM »
~blinks~.. while the details remain sketchy at best, i think i danced on a table, with a beautiful sister.... *mumbles*... beware of anything called "Master's Delight"

(never underestimate the therapeutic value of drunken silliness. it was muchly needed and great fun  ;D ;D ;D)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4023 on: January 31, 2016, 08:06:34 PM »
went shopping for 2nd Daughter.. got her a little medical kit so that she can help her mommy with the wounded and it came with bandages... then ate some food with her sister kadi
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #4024 on: February 01, 2016, 07:08:03 PM »
kiah had a short trip about The Point, browsing and stealing a treat.

(it felt wonderful to be a part of such a big crowd tonight, if only for a little while. she also worked on behind the scenes stuff in the afternoon)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4025 on: February 01, 2016, 07:09:53 PM »
spent time with my Mistress.. and gave 2nd Daughter her medical kit.. had a great time

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4026 on: February 02, 2016, 08:05:08 PM »
spent time with my sister chanz this afternoon talking about training..

then spent time tonight with kiah ...in pm....on training things

kiahMTC

« Reply #4027 on: February 02, 2016, 08:11:19 PM »
kiah spent time at The Point browsing the booths. she ran into Mistress Sidona, her chanz, as well as jade, before spending time with Mistress Mariposa.

she spent time in pm with flame on training things.

(jade? kiah thinks she forgot to say goodbye in roleplay and wishes to apologize for her unintended rudeness)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4028 on: February 03, 2016, 11:55:53 AM »
Spent time with my Mistress shopping...grins.... Also got some secrecy shopping done, spent time with flame earlier discussing training stuffs....saw both kiah and Jade in camp. Was many in last night was fun
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4029 on: February 03, 2016, 07:27:55 PM »
 spent time with 2nd Daughter this night.. while she heal me.. lol had a great time

was with her family..

kiahMTC

« Reply #4030 on: February 03, 2016, 08:01:56 PM »
kiah spent time with her Master at The Point's Food Court.

kiahMTC

« Reply #4031 on: February 04, 2016, 08:08:31 AM »
kiah continued to work on behind the scene stuff while in the room this morning.

Offline fire {B}

• {B}
« Reply #4032 on: February 04, 2016, 05:13:41 PM »
been shopping with Master, getting things ready to leave the point, tending the babies, as well as Masters needs
"Though I am slave," she said, "yet for the first time in my life, I am free."

Page 303 - Nomads of Gor

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4033 on: February 04, 2016, 10:43:05 PM »
Helped with a new girl got her collar straighten out with kiahs help then dealt with training issues in pm.....
duckie rules

kiahMTC

« Reply #4034 on: February 04, 2016, 10:50:31 PM »
kiah had fun at the Point with Master Runni and Master Seth. she helped get a new girl settled, learning more about training, from chanz.