Author Topic: The Thassa  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
The Thassa
« on: August 22, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
Commanders Log...Tuchuk date.... ???

"Travel to the Thassa is long and enduring, the pace is slow due to all the wagons. 

Potential reaching of the Thassa by High Moon rise of the third moon."

Raziel

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: The Thassa
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »
Commanders update

While engaged in the extradiction of newly found freight, Ubar RAGNAR noted another ship run aground on the reef.  A plan of usurping was put to action with commendable actions by the incursion party that included Ubar RAGNAR and  Commander Salem.  Defensive and offensive strategies claimed success by rear shield Commander Dylan and offensive tactics by bowmen and sisters also bearing bows to wreak havoc.

Casualties have been sustained and three losses, one at sea.  The seige of the ship is complete.  Special note to Sidona for successfully dispatching the ships Captain.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 08:19:31 AM »
We've begun to move away from the Thassa.  We made camp at a watering hole for the night.  I have no idea when we will start moving again or anything like that, but since no one posted, figured those who weren't in last night, would like to know where we are at. -s-

Offline Krul

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
Nice to know ...Thanks

Krul

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 08:09:49 AM »
The column returned to camp after a refreshing rain began to fall.  The freight wagons were unbosked, and they were taken care of, and all cargo has been put into it's proper place.  Yay for being home!