Author Topic: Yes, I live.  (Read 9530 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Yes, I live.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 05:08:04 PM »

Officer Lucky is on the job again.

Heal well true!!!!!

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2021, 02:29:40 PM »
Darn! I warned you about snow and ice but not rain! LOL! Bad joke aside, please take care of yourself.  Be a good patient! Do your PT! - and try not to hurt anyone, especially yourself.

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2021, 09:30:51 AM »
Three tears.  One in my shoulder, two in knee.  Shoulder is a rotator cuff tear and surgery is scheduled for March 2.  Knee has a lateral tear in the medial meniscus and the lateral meniscus.   That surgery is pending 4 to 6 weeks post-op of my shoulder.

Raz

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2021, 02:04:06 PM »
Three tears.  One in my shoulder, two in knee.  Shoulder is a rotator cuff tear and surgery is scheduled for March 2.  Knee has a lateral tear in the medial meniscus and the lateral meniscus.   That surgery is pending 4 to 6 weeks post-op of my shoulder.

Raz

Occifer Lucky was on the job again I see. No worries True... tear that stuff up enough and it will disintegrate and you won't have to worry about it being there anymore. If not working at Gathering, say the word. I have a Dremel, superglue, duct tape, and some old innertube I am sure I can make all work again. May even have a wire coat hanger, and a needle with spare fishing line!!!!!

You do need to ask Jill to ease up on you. All that trapeze sex is tearing you apart... no matter how much fun it is. "It isn't good foreplay unless it results in a trip to the ER" can be carried a bit far. Stick with the ER... but avoid the critical care units!!!!!

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2021, 03:33:24 PM »
Rags - You’re too funny.  :)

Raz  -  You’re too ____?  ;D

Best wishes to you and your family.

Kemma

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »
We’re ready for an update Mr. Grouchy I mean Ouchy.   ;D

Kemma

Offline psyche {Raz}

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 07:50:10 PM »

-makes sure that I quote this correctly-

He currently feels like "Horse Shit", there was a bit more damage than they thought which was found during his surgery. He is still stubborn and ornery as usual, but I wouldn't want him any other way. lol

I'm sure he will provide more info when he decides to pop his head onto here.  <3

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 09:33:55 PM »
March 2 I had surgery.  For the life of me, I can't remember getting home.  There was more damage in my arm than thought.  Actually had a tear the was stitched, a tear that was anchored and while in the shoulder with the camera the doctor noticed that my bicep was barely hanging on from its own severe tear.  He cut the tendon and moved it from where it was tearing, anchoring that to bone as well. 

March 9 was first day of physical therapy.  Working on range of motion.  Yeah well my therapist is PT nazi.

March 23 was range of motion test and range of motion without pain was better than they anticipated.   Of course I hadn't been wearing my sling and brace since like the week of surgery, but wasn't gonna tell them about that, or the work I wasn't doing at the house, or about the things I was moving with that arm I wasn't supposed to.  I'm a week ahead of schedule ready for strength conditioning.

March 30 I met with surgeon for follow up and my concerns about the pain and the knot on the side of my arm are brushed away.  He wants me to be able to lift both arms above my head and then behind my head and behind my back by the next follow up on April 27.  He doesn't want me to pick up anything heavier than a coffee mug.   ::)  Won't tell him about the bags of potting soil.

April 1, the physical therapist asks what the doctor said.  Showed her the movements the doctor wanted me to be able to do by the next appointment.   She frowned at me. 

They keep asking how I feel.  I keep asking if they've ever been kicked by a mule.  Surprisingly they don't know what that feels like.  So I tell them go get kicked then they won't have to ask anymore.  They made notes in my packet about my attitude.  They ask if I can move my shoulder a certain way and when I say like this and proceed to do it, they yell and tell me not to do it.  I yell back and tell them "how the hell am I supposed to know if I can move my shoulder if I don't move my shoulder?"  They make more notes in my packet about attitude and exceeding therapy restrictions.  I get light duty from doctor with the words "No USE of right arm" written on it. 

Next on the agenda, turkey hunting.  Been waiting to break out the shotgun.

Raz

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2021, 06:58:38 PM »
psyche{Raz} ~ Thank you for the update. You serve your Master well.

Raz?

When you said you dealt with filthy animals and loads of bull shit at your job, I pictured something completely different than what I'm seeing now! "Horse shit" , "mule kicks" and "potting soil" can only mean one thing:

YOU'RE A FARMER!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I imagine that bib overalls and steel toe boots will help keep you trudging thru all the manure in your path to healing.

Best wishes and may the next update be a happier one.

Kemma

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2021, 07:04:41 PM »

Use the shotgun on the PT Nazi's.

Hope you had a Happy Easter!!!!!

Offline Siri Eirikesdottir

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2021, 08:43:17 AM »
shakes my head.. only you Raz... If I did that everyone on here would be yelling at me for doing it....lol

hope all goes well and you and your family had a great Easter.... Love all of you.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2021, 08:14:06 PM »
He's a guy, he's allowed.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2021, 06:53:48 PM »
Jill's mom passed away tonight.  8:29 pm.  Please drop some prayers for her and my girls.

Tim

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2021, 06:16:31 AM »
Tim, Jill, and their children have my prayers. I’m sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

L.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2021, 06:33:31 PM »
Done True.