Author Topic: Something Interesting  (Read 6473 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Something Interesting
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2005, 10:03:57 PM »
one did it for me.  So here it is.

You are longing for some love and affection at this time - not that you have been deprived of tender loving care - but there are times when everyone needs to try something new or to go 'somewhere' else to perhaps experience that little extra 'understanding'.
 You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold, or wish to achieve, a position of authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.
 You are a dreamer and you seek perfection in any relationship that you may establish. Some of your ideas and standards are over the top so it may be a good idea to review your perception of life and accept people for what they are - not for what you would like them to be.
 You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.
 You don't like conflict and you endeavor to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company.

Go figure..a website with little colored boxes knows me so damned well.

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 11:38:53 AM »
It's broken... *sobs* Does that mean I fail? I did it.. twice.. and I get a "this page cannot be found" to tell me what I'm feeling...  Apparently it doesn't have a mood desciption for "drugged to the gills" *wrygrin*

kelsey

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2005, 05:12:06 PM »
it's broken for me too Mistress.....and I'm not as drugged as you....must be something else about U/us

Offline Kitya

• Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
we just defy description... *grinz*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2005, 05:38:28 AM »
-smirks- Yyall just dont click it like we do  BOL

loves Yyas

OneFoxyLady

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2005, 08:12:40 AM »
You are longing for some love and affection at this time - not that you have been deprived of tender loving care - but there are times when everyone needs to try something new or to go 'somewhere' else to perhaps experience that little extra 'understanding'.

You are a true extrovert, frivolous and outgoing. You need to feel in control of any situation. If matters are not proceeding according to plan you tend to get extremely irritable and perhaps become difficult to live with.

You lack confidence and that is a great pity because deep down you are indeed a warm caring person. This lack of confidence is making you wary of being drawn into any open discussion or conflict and so you feel as if you should let matters lie and leave well alone. But there may be a pleasant surprise in store for you. You are beginning to grow and very soon - sooner than you believed possible - this warm loving new you will be available for all to see and to appreciate.

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress. You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be that 'I may not always be right but I am never wrong'. You're a perfectionist and even though you may feel that the other person's point of view may be right, you find it extremely difficult to admit that you could be wrong.

You are greatly impressed by individuality and have interest in people who have outstanding qualities. You try to imitate those people that you admire and their characteristics, hoping that you will be able to display similar qualities in your own personality.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2005, 09:37:09 AM »
It's broken for me, too...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Darkling

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2005, 11:51:47 AM »
You are longing for a little love and tenderness. At present you are feeling very sensitive and need a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. You don't need any further stresses, strains or arguments so take a deep breath and relax.

Which ever way you turn you feel that you are being utterly thwarted. There is considerable conflict in the air but you will stick to your beliefs and not be deterred in endeavouring to attain your objectives.

All the problems that you have been experiencing of late seem to have become a part of your life and there is little that can be done to change the situation. Your emotions run high - but even though you feel as if at times you are about to burst this situation will pass. Try to release your pent-up emotions by participating in some extra physical activities like running, swimming, whatever. There must be some favorite pastime, not necessarily strenuous, that can help you to relax.

Your stress and anxiety are a result of an emotional disappointment. It could well be that the emotional relationship is no longer running smoothly and you have come to the end of your tether. On the one hand you would like to free yourself from this relationship altogether, yet on the other hand, you don't want to lose anything nor risk the uncertainty of throwing away something - something that's precious, something that could be the 'Real Thing'. Perhaps for the first time in your life you really don't know which way to go and it is these contradictory emotions that are causing you the untold stress. You are pretending to the world that you don't care but even this air of pretence is causing you much heartache.

Sometimes one fears that its not worth formulating new ideas and projects because whatever you seem to have done in the past has never worked out and you are tired of, as they say, banging your head against a brick wall. No one seems to care. So now you are trying to get away from it all by withdrawing into a 'fantasy land' but unfortunately 'fantasy land' is just that and sooner or later you will have to return to reality so why delay the inevitable? When you do return, you will find that the situation is not as tough as perhaps you thought it was.

Offline KyrraBlue

• seriously in love foolishly with who was Vsknite
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005, 01:18:46 PM »
I feel your letter is well thought out it has a valid point in life things can be unmistakeable difficult. To lose a love that indeed you feel may be your soul-mate is hard and the pain is forever deep hurting one to the depths of ones soul. To be abandoned by that person is a harshness that most people have trouble enduring for in this life isn't life suppose to be devoted to such a person. I have deep experience in said things. To love that person with all your heart and soul and to do anything and everything and than to be slapped in the face by it and be proven to be a fool for it  is not only heartbreaking but will continue to eat at you through tears forever. I believe you help the other person no matter what and I have proven that time and time again. What that other person does with that can be worse than anything that anyone can ever do to you as far as I am concerned. For no one can hurt you worse than a mate can no one has the avenue to ones soul more than a mate does. You can not live in fantasy forever neither can you live in tears and pain trust me I know a year and a half of that proves that to me. Fantasy for me as of now is expecting a man I trusted with all my heart and soul and kept high on a pedestal will ever return to me. My thoughts are with you take care.

Offline just me

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2005, 01:35:23 PM »
really really has t o wonder about this post

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2005, 05:53:12 PM »
Huh.... since other people seem to be getting this to work, maybe someone can do it FOR me...

red-blue-green-orange-gray-yellow-black-pink

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

wyldechylde

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2005, 07:04:36 PM »
You want to be regarded as an exiting and interesting personality able to persuade others to comply with your beliefs and ideas. You are charming and able to influence other people who come into your sphere of influence. You like mental stimulation and you are the sort of person who is prepared to 'try anything once'. Your confidence is so much so that others are often swept away by your enthusiasm.

You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going but need to find a person who will recognize the way you are, not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, 'Simpatico'.

You are a perfectionist in everything that you put your hand to. You are demanding and very exacting in the standards you apply to your choice of colleagues and friends -perhaps you demand too much from people. That perfection you seek in a particular person is illusive - perhaps it does not even exist.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You don't like conflict and you endeavor to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company.

Offline just me

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2005, 09:02:11 PM »
for the dee-mon

You are striving for a life full of activity and experience and, perhaps even more, an environment where you would be able to forge a close bond with a person who can offer full emotional fulfillment.

You are working extremely hard - perhaps even above and beyond the call of duty. You are preparing for the future and therefore trying to build a firm trouble-free foundation upon which you may base all of your dreams and aspirations.

Although you are, deep down, a very caring person, you are very particular in the choice of friends and indeed very demanding at times. You can be most quarrelsome and controversial and it is because of this argumentative trait you can at times explode into open conflict - conflict with even those you may care for and love. It is because of this inherent argumentative streak in you that may have resulted in broken hopes and dreams.

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress. You are carried away by other people's enthusiasm and looking for that idealised relationship, be it in a business or personal situation, which you are able to share with a mutual depth of understanding. You have lowered your defenses in the past and you have been hurt, so you are now extremely wary of being exploited. You are still ready to trust people on the condition that they are prepared to offer you proof of their sincerity.

You really would like to be completely uninhibited - to let your hair down - but you are held back by your sense of logic and rationality, since you realize that by simple stupidity you could lose everything - whatever that may be.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2005, 09:12:40 PM »
HOLY SHIT -- that is DEAD ON!!!!

Offline Kitya

• Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2005, 11:52:18 PM »
Ahhh.. figured it out.. need to run it in IE and then it works just fine! *LOL* and this is just freaky....

You are striving for a life full of activity and experience and, perhaps even more, an environment where you would be able to forge a close bond with a person who can offer full emotional fulfillment.

You are trying to improve your position and prestige - be it in your life or in your workplace. Things are, at this time, OK - but they could be better. You feel that it is essential that you break down any opposition that could possibly lurk in the shadows. You know that you are quite capable of achieving this set goal because you have to and because it is essential to your self esteem.

Being a very proud individual, you tend to hold yourself aloof pretending that you are stoical - indifferent to pain and pleasure. This is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the 'you' that you would like to be - give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

You don't like authority and you rebel against all forms of limitation. You are your own person and you intend to stay that way and to get on in the world simply by your hard work and determination.