Author Topic: ADDITIONAL TAGLINES (moved from old board)  (Read 3261 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
ADDITIONAL TAGLINES (moved from old board)
« on: May 26, 2005, 09:09:41 AM »
originally posted by Ubar RAGNAR

Tal and greetings my family.

this is just a reminder to all that we do naught use added taglines in our home unless given by the Ubar for a specific reason.

this is occurring and has been brought to my attention... so i hope this will remedy the situation.

Master's hottie... sugarcheeks... drippy hoochiecoochie... hellschild... kiss my ass... etc etc etc are naught used in MTC.

also as reminder that ghostcodes are naught permitted unless they are matching and identifiable immediately to one's character name.

for the Free of our home... especially the Warriors... when the scars begin to add up it is easy to lose one's name. therefore a simple ghost code of their name is permitted for pulldown use.

other decorations are frowned upon but are naught outlawed at this time unless they become a problem.

my name... for example is ghost coded as simply RAGNAR... but in camp on the lower screen my name is visible with scars in place.

please see to this in order to make our pulldown list of people more user friendly as we are now busier than we have been for months.

my thanks!!!   :)
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~