Author Topic: Ocho Cinco  (Read 4423 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Ocho Cinco
« on: March 30, 2010, 09:22:35 AM »
Ok first of all, I would like to state.. What a stupid name.  I was told it used to be Johnson but then he renamed himself after his jersey number?  WTF?

Err.  He is also now on Dancing with the Stars. -snrks and bites my lip-

Says it will help him on the field.

I doubt it.

Offline Fishy!

Re: Ocho Cinco
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 10:51:38 AM »
its funny cause his number is 85... meaing EIGHTY FIVE!

Ocho cinco mean EIGHT FIVE!

-shakes head-- freaking tard.

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 06:53:09 PM »
he plays great football when he has his head in the game..
his jersey can say "fuck me running" for all I care..
and he keeps his nose clean off the field and does good charity work in the
Cincinnati/Northern ky community

but i do have to say...this dancing with the stars is not for him..he does suck..
he needs to save the dancing for the end zone....

Go GOLDIE!!!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 07:11:20 AM »

but i do have to say...this dancing with the stars is not for him..he does suck..

Go GOLDIE!!!

Thats a big "when!!!"

And Pookiebear... please... your sexual fantasies are nobody's business but your own. Besides.... they are just scarey!!!

:-* ;) :D :D :D

Football season must be getting close. And so it begins. LOL

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 09:57:02 AM »

Go GOLDIE!!!

Let me guess. You were an XFL fan when it was about in 2000, weren't you? They had names like "He Hate Me" on the back of one jersey.
OOC - Rick

Offline Amber

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 08:48:38 AM »
-bumps because I have been watching-

He got better.  He really did!  And then... then he dressed up in some leopard print lined outfit and foxtrotted badly.  Maybe..just maybe if he got his nose out of his dance partners butt he has a chance of winning this thing, everyone really likes him. -shrugs-  Too busy flirting, not enough working.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »
And Pam Anderson isn't flirting with Damon? nor is Nicole, or Kate, or any other celebrity that is on that show this season isn't flirting with their dance partners? ~shakes head~ After all, there seems to be a romance going on between Derek and Nicole, as well as Pam and Damon... So no, this is common to happen to all those that come through the show... After all, they spend nearly all their waking hours and more together, so of course there will be some linking ups...

Offline Amber

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 08:41:21 AM »
Oh I know they are all flirting, but Chad seems more interested in Cheryl than the actual dancing.  At least Kate is gone.  Watching her dance was painful.

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »
Ocho still holding on !

Offline Amber

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 08:33:28 AM »
Yes yes he is.  He's turning out to be a really good dancer.  Or at least the last two weeks have shown he can do it.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »
.. Hall of Fame Wide reciever.. great #88 lynn swann actually was a profound Dancer as he practiced ballet.. and that is what attributed to alot of his acrobatic catches.. he was one of the first to do so, so Ocho blabla o is just taking a play out of the steelers greats play book
bye bye!

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 10:16:21 AM »
Speaking of Ocho Cinco, I wonder how he will hang with Terrell Owens (or as ESPN's Skip Bayless calls him Team Obliterator) on the same Bengals team. I say if they can keep egos in check they might have a chance to win the AFC. If not, then the Colts will dominate.
OOC - Rick

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 10:50:59 AM »
Speaking of Ocho Cinco, I wonder how he will hang with Terrell Owens (or as ESPN's Skip Bayless calls him Team Obliterator) on the same Bengals team. I say if they can keep egos in check they might have a chance to win the AFC. If not, then the Colts will dominate.

As a Cowboys fan I got to see alot of TO... he will be good for the Bengals... especielly for a few things... Rick your first Mistake was watching ESPN.. they are so biased its not even funny.. do yourself a favor.. watch NFL Network.. need a reason why.. look at the Football pick standings from last year.. they speak for themselves.. ESPN sucks...

On Nfl Network they broke down the reason why TO is such a huge addition... 1.. the running game... are you going to leave TO in the slot Uncovered? so you can have 7 in the box to gaurd against the run of Cedric Benson... No.. you cover him in the slot.. this also leaves 1 on 1 coverage on the outside for Chad... and it opens up the Run game HUGE!!!! TO is a good blocker... and that opens up the weak side in Run blocking.. with the ability for Ced to get the edge... he added a sense of potency for a team whom was 18th in the redzone in scoring....

2.. TO is a team player.. yes the Eagles stint did put a hamper on him, but he was good in Dallas.. showed heart for his QB Romo.. he wasnt a distubance what so ever.... in Buffalo they had a revolving carrosel in the coach and qb departmeant.. no chemistry,, even Jerry Rice would have had a bad season... now he has a Pro bowl qb whom was the main factor in getting him there... Carson palmer went to bat for him.. so that is always good...

3. TO... his addition leaves chad open.. it takes the focus away from him, that means single coverage and they cant just key on him.... so it helps him... it should be a good thing for them.. as if you had noticed, he signed a 1 year deal... TO will be on his best behaivor.. as his options are running out.. so the Bengals have done it right.. hes fighting for a ring that Him and Chad both want..

So love them or hate them.. the secondarys in the AFC have a beast to deal with in the Bengals... even the savior of the Steelers is going to have trouble... they are a force this year..
bye bye!

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 06:41:12 PM »
I actually attended last Thursdays Bengal training camp..and saw T O's arrival and him and Chad playing..
they looked awesome..
as long as the egos are kept in check..Bengals will do just fine..
or we could turn Tank Johnson on their asses..lol

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »
The Bengal's should do well this year...they have a really cute mascot...
 :D
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle