Author Topic: About me; Depressions and Life in general  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Savi

• Claudia
About me; Depressions and Life in general
« on: September 17, 2007, 11:09:58 PM »
Some of you know I suffer from serious Depressions in Real Time, I go twice a week to the Shrink and take Meds but atm they do not work as well as they should.

My Life is kinda Misery and everything goes as wrong as it can go, my kids are being so difficult that I cry daily and I am  not sure what to do with them being a single Mom and their Father does not give a flying shit, we have not seen him in over 6 Years. School of my son calls me almost every day and they do not know what to do with him as he does not listen at all and is being a general pain in the butt to everyone. My daughter is in puberty and she is a real pain too.

And on top of that, the Job I had hoped  to get I did not get, (I wrote about it on the boards) and my health is  being crappy as well.

So, I  am down and blue and the last thing I wanna do right now is  roleplay .. actually I  wanna go to bed and sleep and never wake up again.  *sigh*

Just to let you know why I am not around.
Love you all.
Savis Typist
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
-- Miss Piggy

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: About me; Depressions and Life in general
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 05:20:29 AM »
Mistress flame knows what you are going throught..about the depression... flame will keep you in her thoughts... just try to keep your chin up and everything will work out...leaves you hugs and kisses. and flame is here if you ever need to vent or talk to someone....

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 10:35:28 AM »
Mistress...
am so sorry to hear You are going through all this. and though it is not easy to do, try to find some time...out of the house, maybe walk to a park, and just...be for a few minutes. sounds odd, but finding some you time, outdoors (not hidden away) seemed to help me a little bit while going through some dark times. but more importantly, have You had a chance to talk to Your doctor about the meds not working as they should? if not, please...call him...and keep calling till they get you in to SEE You.
have added You to my thoughts and prayers...
please know...You are adored, even when You sing~s

~snugs Ya soft~
Lee Ellen/lure's typist

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 04:12:38 PM »
as the song goes.. seasons change.. but yet life goes on.. i only wish good thoughts sent your way.. an hope an pray that soon you will see the silver lining with in the dark clouds that you have envisioned about your head.. remember you are loved when you need some extra lovin ooc is always available.. an da duck has broad shoulders if ya needs to lean on em ... *** the feathers are comfy should ya needs a downy pillow***...

miss your singin but r/t always will come first..

tuckuk first rule.. *** as far as chanz knows is and always has been that way***..

no matter where your life takes ya Mistress your on line family is always there should you need us... only a pm away....

leaves ya huggles an candy kisses....

chanz :-*
duckie rules

Offline TheBear

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 04:24:51 PM »
Bipolar w/stress induce moodswings here.  I fought through it for the most part and on some days still fight it.  I am willing to help you fight if you just ask.

Bear

Offline Savi

• Claudia
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:14:46 PM »
Thank you for your answers and offerings.
My depressions have become so severe lately and my pills do not work.

Tomorrow I am going to a psychiatric Hospital because if I do not, I know I will do something I should not.
In fact, i cry all day, I can't cook or clean - i sleep most of the time, and when I am awake i ponder how to take my life the fastest and most secure way.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
-- Miss Piggy

Offline sayra{MTC}mat~tp

• ..Passion, Perfection, Fire, and Love..
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 08:46:04 AM »
Your in this one's thoughts and prayers Mistress, hoping that You find the strength you need to get through this rough time. As chanz said, Your family is always here and as girl has said while she hasn't met You IC she would always be willing to listen if You needed to talk. My son passed away almost a year ago (October 6) and this past year has been quite a struggle for me as well. Trying to fight the demons, and the depression, but as lure mentioned girl believes, the outdoors really helped me- to stop and smell the flowers, and to take deep breaths, relax, and just give me "ME" time. Not really sure if this helps or not.. =)

Stay Strong, Mistress..
~sayra
Owned by the Tuchuk Wagon Camp, and its Ubar.<br />Collared, Branded, and Pierced on August 16, 2007.

Offline Savi

• Claudia
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 10:24:29 PM »
I am a little better.

Thanks to those who actually cared.

-- Miss Piggy

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 08:18:18 PM »
Savi...

I will not say I know what you are going through.  Surely there are times when I feel depressed, or bogged down and nothing is going right with me.  But then again, there are times when I look outside and I think how beautiful the day is.  And I know I would miss the beauty terribly if I never saw another one.  Then I know I have family here, family in camp, in the section, in Webmaze, and online.  We ALL have issues and we can certainly help, even if its just a chat here or there, a message, a greeting, or a smile.  Kids are going to be unruly, hell, crazy if you ask me.  Eventually they will grow up and all we can do is love them.  Mother is god in the eyes of a child.  And that you are.  No matter what, you can get through this.  I believe in you.  We ALL believe in you, dont forget that.  Dont give up on that.

Raz

Offline Savi

• Claudia
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 02:05:12 AM »
Unfortunately this goes deeper than having the occasionally bad day or bad days... 
I wish thoughts like those you posted them would cheer me up and lift my mood.

Well, I am in Therapy, I take Antidepressants and I can only hope things will go better really soon.

Oh and btw. - yesterday I fell down the stairs of the underground station, now I am badly bruised and can barely move. *hmpf* -- but thankfully I did not break any bones.
-- Miss Piggy

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 03:18:58 AM »
Egawds sis...!!!

Just hang in there and take things one day at a time. Small steps... soldi ground... theydo add up and prgress can be made. Just never give up.

My sis is in my thoughts and prayers!!!

*Huggers*  :-*

Offline Sati

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 11:59:05 AM »
As you know Sis , depression is a serious illness and most people dont get it, they think ...hey I have days when Im depressed and feeling like the world sucks. But those are just blue days, everyone has them. Depression is a whole other creature and those of us that suffer in it's grips are lucky at times to even get out of bed in the morning or night for that matter . The smallest problem grows to what seems like an unsurmountable cotastrophy and we at times think death would be the only thing to cure the problem. I actually dont know what my point is here except to let you know you are not alone and I completely understand what you are going through. I know a simple hang in there will not help so I will offer my icq number and let you know if it gets so bad you wanna checkout talk to me first please. 91056276. And remember you are loved and life is truly worth living even if you cant see why right now.
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Savi

• Claudia
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 03:22:35 AM »
Hugshugs Rags, thank you. love you muchly.

Sati you kinda hit the nail on the head. if it would be that easy to get back to normal i would certainly do it.
but most days i seem to drown into the sadness.

i do not have q anymore, it  was bad on my computer...  :(

hugs you too! thank you.
-- Miss Piggy

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 05:43:46 AM »
Mistress,

i an sorry to hear of all that You are going thru.. recently i have undergone some
rt problems and had feelings like Yours.. the fact that You talk about them here
is a good and positive thing..that You are seeking ( and getting) help  rt
is also good...

it seems you know how to deal with what afflicts You.. and even tho i have not
met You.. i offer You my support and caring.. keep on struggling... sometimes
the greatest act of heroism.. is to get out of bed in the morning.. and start the day

sincerely
dakota{Property of Tira}
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Sati

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »
Check your IM here Savi Sis
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~