Author Topic: WEEK 12 Standings  (Read 1592 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
WEEK 12 Standings
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:18:15 AM »
Week 12 Standings

RAGNAR..................... 13/3.......... 122/54
prism {*RgR*1*}......... 12/4.......... 112/64
kadi{MTC}.................  9/7.......... 110/66
Taryn......................... 14/2............ 102/60
Mercilayne................. 14/2............ 100/60
zandra....................... 12/4............. 89/57
flame{NS}.................. 7/9............. 75/100
Shylina Marie............... 0/0............ 21/11
-Sarant'satstral-.......... 0/0 ............. 1/0

TARYN won the weekly~
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: WEEK 12 Standings
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 04:33:33 AM »
I didn't write down my picks this week like I have been doing for most of the season, so I had no idea what score I settled on for the Game of the Week, but now that I have gone back and read it, I can't stop smiling. Maybe this is a sign that things are going to go my way a bit more than they have this season, like my boys, the Chargers getting their arses out of low gear and winning games like should have been doing for the last 6 games, as they have been playing teams that it should have come easy to them. Then again, they are getting hurt left, right, front and center, which I still think is due to a lack of pre-season training and if I hear Goodell say that it looks like the teams didn't suffer from the lack of training, I will find a way to crawl through the air waves and strangle him.

I hope that Dean Spanos, owner of the Chargers does the right thing at the end of the season, whether or not we end up as a wild card in the playoffs, and that is letting Norv Turner and A.J. Smith go. Those two have been nothing but thorns in our, the die hard fans and regular fans, sides since they arrived. Though we have had to endure with A.J. Smith for awhile longer than Norv Turner, the results are the same, the team has suffered through his choice of coaches and contract decisions since he took over as General Manager of the team and the worst mistake that Spanos could have done was make him Executive Vice President of the franchise, because he's not worth the paper that his paychecks are printed on.

But I am not going to get into this discussion right now, since I have spent the last couple of days doing so with friends on Facebook, where I learned I wasn't alone in my thoughts and assessment of either of those two.

To Buddha and ameeshia, thank you for allowing the prizes to happen each and every week, as well as the end prize for those of us who have found a way to enjoy a weekly competition to keep things sane outside of role play. Thank you for everything the two of you do day in and out, behind the scenes to make this the best chat site on the internet! -hugggggggggggggles-
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:35:30 AM by Taryn »

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
Re: WEEK 12 Standings
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
Taryn - You have been awarded a one month membership! Congrats!