Author Topic: *sneeeeeaaaaaakkkkk peeks*  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
*sneeeeeaaaaaakkkkk peeks*
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »
I'm not dead... honest!  ;D

I promise to check in here more often, I've discovered that I'm insane.. cuz I'm actually missing y'all. *lol*

Kitya

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: *sneeeeeaaaaaakkkkk peeks*
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »
 i know that i miss you as well Mistress... hope to see you more often... leaves hugs and kisses for you and some cholocate also

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »
 :-* ;) :)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 08:26:34 AM »
And you are missed hun!!!

Raz

Offline ki

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »
one wishs You well and hopes for Your return Mistress
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »
Miss you muchly Sis...hope everything is good with you and your family...would love to see a new pic of Kym!

Offline Salem

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 09:25:05 PM »
Indeed, you are missed. :)
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 10:10:15 AM »
YAY!!

You've been missed, oh yes indeedy!

~snugs Ya up and slinks off~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »
Well, it looks like I'm back. Boy are y'all in trouble now!*lol*I showed up in Camp last night, and thank you everyone who greeted me and told me how much I had been missed. Considering how long I have been gone, it was more than I could have hoped for, and I really appreciate it.

When I took my LOA I was tired. Kidlet was driving me crazy in rl (she still IS.. but apparently I'm adjusting), gor was driving me crazy, and basically, I was just burnt out. I was always tired, my braid was sluggish, and I just never felt... GOOD... I finally found out in Jan that I've been suffering from a really bad ongoing sinus infection, that never went away because I'd been using Afrin to make it so I could breathe. I went off the Afrin, went on antibiotics, and got it all cleared up... and the difference was... miraculous.I didn't feel so tired. My brain started engaging again. I've been able to THINK again. Of course, this winter has been the worst EVER for weather migraines, since the weather can't seem tomake up it's mind. 56 one day and 28 2 days later? sheesh. all this massive fronts every other week has been killing my head, but even those are better than how I was feeling before I discovered the sinus infection.

In my rl, we've had some ups and downs. My powersupply blew, taking my motherboard with it. So.. I have a brand spankin new motherboard now, along with Ram and a new graphics card. yays for newegg.com! I also have a new monitor since, unknown to me, hubby had been saving up on his own on the ship, and our christmas presents for ourselves this year, were two flatscreen monitors. After being in camp last night I realize I'm gonna have to fix my avs, since what looked good on the lower resolution my old monitor was at, looks TERRIBLE at 1440 *lol*.  So now I'm all set computer wise.

Hubby is due home in about a month, which I am really looking forward to. Kidlet is still going to her toddler playgroup and is loving it. She didn't get to go for most of Jan, and half of Feb due to winter storms that shut down schools, etc... and then a bad bout of the tummy flu... so she's still a little shy when we first get there, but she's warming up pretty quick.

Now, what have I been doing to keep myself busy? I joined Second Life. *lol* I was really lucky and made an awesome friend the first day there, who took me under her wing and has become my Big Sis. She also bit me and suckered me into her Vampire Clan... but we won't talk about that part. *lol* Actually, I love the Clan. They're awesome people and I can go to them with any questions I have.. especially building questions.. which is my new passion. I'm learning to build houses in there, and if I can make them really well, I can actually make REAL money at it. See, in SL the currency to buy things is called Lindens... but you can BUY lindens with real moneys.... and... you can cash out Lindens for real moneys. Now... 30bucks equals around 10,000Lindens, so it takes a lot of lindens to really make any real moneys... but when you consider a decent house sells for around 1500L, and I get a few people wanting it... well.. it can add up. At least, that is my hope. *chuckles* I'm going to be playing in both SL and MTC, and I'm just going to take time for both. And for those wondering, NO I did NOT join the gorean community in SL. I have friends that are in it, and have wanted me to visit, but I have refused. I promised Council, when I took my LOA that I would not play in any other gorean room, and I consider SL gor to be in that category. Besides... it's kind of nice to have a place I can go to roleplay (here) and a place where I can go to be totally ME... and... flirt... *LOL*Altho I haven't done much flirting there.. it's been more like I've been having to beat them away with a stick!  As well as all this, I've become the webmaster for the museum in my home town back in Sask. The museum council, which my mom is on, asked me if I would do it for them, and I have accepted. I get paid, but mostly all I'm doing is updates now that I have the main page figured out. It's keeping my hand in basic coding and it's fun.

So to everyone that remembers me, HIDE! The crazy cat lady is back!!! And for those whom I have yet to meet, I look forward to it! Don't believe everything they say about me... I'm nice... usually... *eg*

Kitya

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »
glad to hear that.. sorry i was not in camp last night i got sick... but that is another story.. i am glad that you are back and that we will be able to roll play again ... leaves you hugs and kisses love you very much

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »
Welcome back sis!!!

:-* ;) :-* ;) :D

kelsey

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »
Welcome back Sis...I missed you and your shadows

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 04:22:09 PM »
welcome back sis
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »
welcome home Kitya.... your presence back in camp is surely to be a blessing

Shylina Marie
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 04:59:58 PM »
Yay!
~*~~*~