Author Topic: So Done  (Read 2246 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
So Done
« on: June 25, 2012, 03:53:33 PM »
I'm sorry to everyone. But I am done.

I have been dedicated to this room for 4 years, and ever since I first began rping within the MTC's realm.

I love you all, and dislike very few. Though the room has been empty for a LONG FUCKING TIME now.

(I'm sorry RAGNAR but it has, and I wont apologize for this post).

Sarant was shelved awhile ago now, and I was hoping the room would pick back up. Though in the end? It didnt.

I'm finding people wind up getting IC without letting others know about it, or nothing happens at all.

I love you my family, but I AM FINISHED.

Sarant has been on the shelf for some time to come now. She will remain there for what seems to be some time longer. I do not wish to continue to play in a dead room. Where no one else play's in it unless its secretly agreed upon behind the scenes.

RAGNAR; as always? YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. USE IT.........or dont, as usual.

I will return if this shit changes. If not?..........fine. I wont be rping SOLO for more than a yr ever again.

HAve a good one MTC...........really.

((i wont be back)))
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: So Done
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:20 PM »
i wont be nack.......unless it changes...stupid english.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »
BACK! heh. typos
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 04:13:48 PM »
 :'(

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »
you have my #.............use it bro.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 05:09:55 PM »
lots of views and no msg? seems like an ongoing trend.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 05:27:21 PM »
18 reads........

Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 05:30:35 PM »
Sister,

You know, these views are normally people that look back over and over to make sure they either understand your issues and are trying to figure out a way to respond or think that they shouldnt step foot in something that is already on the verge of exploding into something uncontrollable.  I am certainly one that will post when I'm ready and not post half cocked or when I'm emotional or under stress or duress.  At the present I'm posting this from my phone, from a moving car.  This seems to be absolutely important to you and for you to have someone to say or reply something to this.  

Yes, you have been dedicated to this room for 4 years and some of us for even longer.  And you love most and dislike few, well, I can say I love few and dislike many, but all are still family.  You are right, this room has been empty quite a long time, longest than I have seen in some time but we are all in a struggle, some more than others when it comes to an issue with time.  Some have left for good, this isnt the first time.  Even those of very high standing.  Some have left this room to rp in others or even other realms or sites, that is fine, if that makes you happy, for that is all I want for my family.  Some even still, are here because MTC is all they have.  Hang on, this is a bumpy ride i say to them, we've had our fair shares of bumpy migrations, this is simply another type of migration.

It will take time still to get back into the swing of things this is for certain dear sister.  It will not be easy, but these times, will show us all, what this home is about and capable of, all it takes is a little faith and belief.  

That is all I ask lf my family.  A little faith and belief.  Wish for the good, hope for the best and pray for strength we will all need to get through this.  This isnt mine or Ubars first drought of activity.  This is just the first here in MTC.  

Bare with me.  Take some time from posting on the board.  Take a moment to breathe and collect yourself, to everyone and you will all see, we will pick back up.

Raz

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 05:31:52 PM »
At least 6 of those were mine by the way.  I had to look and think about what I wanted to say a few times.

Raz

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »
I hear you my Brother, I do.

Though one can only hold faith for so long. Especially when met with the most ultimate of bullshit, and being stabbed in the back by the very one they held dear to their heart. That is what happened to me.

I will return, and I will once again dedicate myself to the home. But only once apologies have been made. Once those in camp return that SHOULD BE IN CAMP. Regardless of yourself or RAGNAR being in there.......

I love you.
I love the rest of my family.
I love everyone deditacted to MTC.................

But do they share the love in return? Do they rp solo for hours on end, for months on end? Are they there when no one else is looking??

Where are YOU ALL WHO ARE READING THIS. Do you care? Do you love camp? Do you love your family? Are you there when it counts????????

This is my statement, and my question. do you dare to answer??? What is your excuse....
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 06:32:20 PM »
no excuses cos there can not be any she has been in MTC since 2005, when she first started she would spend up to 12 hours aday in camp sometimes more she role played on her own so she knows what it is like, she loves all in camp hate is not worth the engery cells it takes.

As a slave she has lost the fire that used to bring her into camp every day she sits with her finger on the enter button but just cant press it, she is trying in her own way to get that fire back she has been sending pre tests out been reading all the posts on the trainers board so she can learn from some of the greatest trainers MTC had this might sound stupid to some but it seems to be working for her she can feel a spark in her belly again so maybe its time for her to once again try and yes she dares to answer

kadi{MTC}
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 07:17:23 PM »
sweet kadi;

You are not alone in that very same feeling, and never have been.

Daring to speak or not? This type of feeling NEEDS to be spoken about.

I shelved this character, and I have tried as a slave. I DO KNOW how it feels to loose that fire in that way. I know how it feels as a FW and loose that VERY SAME drive.

But This is where I ask everyone that PROUDLY holds MTC tags. Is this what you want to see happen to OUR home?

Is this how it goes down? Where are all of you? Not just 'some' of us who have been trying and LOST our drive from it....

This needs to change, everyone.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 08:06:54 AM »
*Ponders about setting things in motion.*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »
Due to my own health issues, I have not been able to get into camp, though at this point in time we are still at The Point getting re-supplied for camp. Yes, there have been times when I have checked the whochat to see if anyone was on and possibly coming in to just watch and no one has been on line, but that is not going to stop me from trying to get some rp of some type going. I am one of those who won't leave MTC not because it's the only home I have, but because it is the only home that I have ever felt comfortable in.

Right now, I do know that many are dealing with r/t and many don't have time to check the boards and post, this has been an on going thing for the last year or so and as Raziel has said already, MTC has had times of drought, but we have always come back. So we will again when the time is right.

I plan on continuing the role play I started at The Point a couple of weeks ago tonight, if I am in there alone, then I am in there alone and I can always pull out ST and make it more than just me in there, but half of our home. Yes, I will fully admit that I have felt a little out of place in recent months, but that is my own doing, not the lack of people in the room. I have taken a long look at myself while I have been out dealing with my own crap and I have come to learn what drives me to the point of wanting to just leave camp and Gor completely and that is the drama. Drama is something that comes and goes with every home everywhere, but lately it has been running rampant and I fully admit that I attributed to some of it. There is enough drama in roleplay that there doesn't need to be any more, so I am going to ask this now of not just those that are my family, but also of myself, keep the drama at the door, if your day wasn't stellar or up to par, leave it at the entrance page. I won't kid myself that it won't sneak in from time to time, as I have also learned, that is something that will always find a crack in the seam and sneak in. If you don't like something, talk to those of Council as that is what they are there for and maybe they will come up with some ideas on how to fix it or they will take care of it themselves behind the scenes.

Anyway, I am going to leave it here, as I need to head out and deal with the day.