Author Topic: So Done  (Read 2247 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: So Done
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 01:01:15 PM »
hey there

a few of the views were mine, like Raz said...some of us looked a few times trying to digest all you had to say. No reply was given, until now, because I was sorting out how to respond to your words.

over half the time I was active in MTC, I did solo role play. Yes, after awhile it get frustrating, but such is he way of things. So has alost everyone that is or has been a member of the home.

it makes me sad that you have chosen to leave. It makes me sadder that you've chosen to leave this way...angry.

in the years I've been around, everyone has been frustrated on and off, feeling that they've been alone alot, doing solo stuff. Way back when, we vented to council, Ubar or in the case of the slaves, the trainers.

why is this al being brought up? To let you know...almost every single person has been frustrated over this issue.

anyways, I can undertstand your frustrations, even the want to leave and move on...just...it sounds like (this is only my opinion, mind you) what made you snap was....people not coming in, that we as a group just failed to meet or  accomodate your role play needs. Alot of folks have a ton of things in rt that keep them away, some have lost their fire, some faded away to focus on rt, some, like me, have utterly lost the drive/creativity to be here.

that's cool too. If you're not happy, personally, I get it. But was it really needed to leave on such an angry note addressed to people that care about you and you love? From what I know of you...i was just a tad bit schocked.

honestly, I hope you find something out there that makes you happy. You do deserve that, ya know...being happy.

~me

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: So Done
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »
Apologies on the reply being so delayed.

I have since taken some time to calm down, so I did not reply again in such an upset state of mind.

I have spoken to Bro on the phone, and it helped chill me out. It's just frustrating, all around. Not just that everyone has been sucked into their r/t's or lost their rp fire for camp? It's also the deafening silence.

I spoke out of turn, and angry. Which are never a good combination. Though I ment what I had said, minus one thing. I will not be gone forever, just for now.

Its different when you are one of the ones who feel left behind. It's more keenly felt, if that makes any sense.

Perhaps I now have more people who will dislike me for speaking my mind, but so be it. I just become very passionate about Camp. Like everyone else? It is my Rp Home, and I never felt this way about anywhere else in all my years.

Do I adore everyone from camp? Almost. Will I avoid the room because of one person? Nope. (guess im a bit hypocritical cause im currently on LoA while Sarant sells fur's and is off on a hunt).

To anyone I have hurt by my blunt and angry words;

I am sorry, truly sorry. I just wanted to get how I felt out there, but did it while I was still emotional over it. There is also a situation that caused me to be so upset. But I don't want to get into it. As it was/is needless drama no one needs to even think about.

Just know the quiet Huntress wont be gone forever. I love MTC too much to leave permanently. Also I love everyone from the Family. Since coming to camp I wound up learning a lot about myself, and life. Even managed to learn a little diplomacy from Merci.

I do have my im's open still, and randomly in a blue moon ill log into fb.

Much <3,
and I apologize again for my harsh words.

Sarant's typist.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-