Author Topic: update  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Lady Snickers

update
« on: September 21, 2005, 10:43:56 AM »
Well I started My physical thearapy today.  and boy can I tell already thast My calfs are very tight.  they are already sore and I got all My appoinments set up for the next 4 weeks.  I am gonna have to getting up very early.  got 5 at 7:30 am, 3 at 8:00 am and 2 at 8:30 am and 1 at 9 am.  so the night before My thearapy times I am going to be going to bed very early.  luckly they are all Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.  except this week, they were today, tomorrow and Friday.  good thing all the rest after today shall only be a half hour seccion but they want me to do them at home as well.  oh well I am going to do what is needed to get the calfs where they are suppose to be to keep pressure off My toes and balls to get the ulcers to heal up.  I am a toe walker all because of My calf muscles.  *sighs* but oh well.  I just thought I would give  an update on what happened today.  I love you all*hugs and kisses to everyone*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 03:18:06 PM »
thoughts and prayers sis.

you know rt always takes priority. do what needs to be done and i hope you recover and heal well.

*huggers*
 :-*

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 06:29:04 PM »
if the way My calf muscles feel right now, then the thearapy will work on getting the calfs loosened up good.  I have to do two different kinds of stretching excercises twice a day.  and so far it has caused My legs and upper arms to be sore for i must have a tight and rough strap under My under foot and pulling the ends towards Me.  three times in each each set and on each leg with leg straight and the same as before but with the knee bent a little and have to do two sets of that twice a day.  I also hope that this works out for I do not want unlcers for the rest of My life and if I do become diabetic then that will be even bigger trouble.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 08:15:41 PM »
 :'(

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 09:31:15 AM »
do not be sad yet Bro.  things are finally looking up for Me in My life*G* things shall work out just fine.  and I am a little more sore today for at thearapy they had Me do some warm ups and then got started in on stretching My muscles.  so things shall work out for Me Bro*gives You a big hug and kotc*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 12:11:42 PM »
 :-* keep the positive outlook sis!!! ;)

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 10:03:59 AM »
I shall always keep up with the postive outlook in My life Bro.  well today was My last thearapy today for the week.  only three more weeks to go.  *S* but they did not have Me do the warm up today because not sure if something at thearapy yesterday had caused the soreness in My back or doing some walking around with two kids last night did it or what it was.  but the whole time I was at thearapy they had a heating pack on My back to kill the pain and boy did it help My back.  so things are looking up for Me right now.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 01:28:28 PM »
very good! keep it up sis!!!

for moist heat at home i used to take a towel and wet it down. wring it half dry and pop it in the microwave for ten econds at a time until it felt nice and toasty. then i would apply it wherever i had owies.

just a thought for the weekend sis. :-* ;)

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 05:32:07 PM »
thanks Bro I just might do that but only if I am sore this weekend.  it seems like the only time I get sore is when I am at therapy and not when I do it at home but I do it the same at home and at the therapy building*shrugs* oh well.  I am just glad to have the first week down.  also might of caused the soreness is having three therapy days right in a row.  3 down, 9 more to go.  unless foot doctor wants Me to keep going there.  which I hope not for I truelly hate getting up that early but it was the best time to set it up for My mom is the one taking Me to and from and she works in the afternoon.  so I got to do what I must to get this all taken care of*smiles and gives You a hug and KOTC*  I am just so glad that I have Family that keeps Me thinking good things.  I love Y/you A/all.  and if it was not for A/all of Y/you giving Me the support that has been shown, I might say to hell with the therapy but I don't.  for I know if I did then I would have some people after Me*G*  and I do not want to get on anyones bad side*chuckles softly*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 12:13:35 AM »
:-* ;) ::)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2005, 07:59:29 AM »
I am proud of you, Mistress! Keep up the awesome work... *HUGS*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2005, 04:26:05 PM »
well they had did the evalution again today.  and it is helping big time.  My left foot only 6 visits ago was lacking 23 degrees from neutral but now is only 12 from neutral and My right is able to go into neutral without any pressure where as 6 visits ago, was not able to*giant grin* so it is doing its job so far and I shall keep doing it at home as well.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2005, 08:18:57 PM »
WOOT!!!

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 08:15:39 PM »
 :) I am just so happy that it is working.  I am walking so much better since I had started therapy