Author Topic: about kadi  (Read 2647 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
about kadi
« on: October 25, 2005, 06:46:47 PM »
the time has come for her to let her F/family know what is going on in her life, she has been having tests on a lump in her neck, well she got the results today and it is a tumor, they think it could be benine but they not sure, they have given me two choices, to either wait another 6 months and have another scan, taking the risk that if it is maligament it will spread, or to have the lump cut out and risk having no feeling in the left side of her face, they have given her 2 weeks to make the choice, my F/family kadi needs you all now more then she has ever done, she has a lot of thinking to do and somd hard choices to make, she loves you all xxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Lady Snickers

Re: about kadi
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 07:23:33 PM »
oh kadi.  I am sorry to read that.  it is sad news.  but atleast the docs think it is benine.  I just hope it stays that way.  I honestly don't know what I would do if I was put in that spot.  but keep in mind that no matter what I am here for you*gives you a big hug*

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 08:01:03 PM »
What about a 3rd option -- a biopsy to test for malignancy which removes only a small portion of the lump for a sample?  Is that possible?

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 09:41:30 PM »
If I had to choose, I would choose the risk of not feeling my face...
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 01:12:30 AM »
*holds kadi close*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 04:20:38 AM »
Thank Y/you A/all

dee that would still mean risking loseing feeling in left side of face cos of where the lump is, ~sighs~
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 06:29:13 AM »
 :'(

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 10:59:29 AM »
*hugs* I remember how terrified I was when they thought the auto-immune disease in my lungs could possibly be a lymphoma.... I am praying for you hun... I know it's not an easy decision.

Offline Claudia

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 08:09:07 AM »
Best wishes for you kadi. *tight hugs*  :-*
aka Savinella

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 01:34:56 PM »
so sorry hun.. i wish i could be there to wait an talk with the docs.. cause ya know i would bite them hard if they tried to hurt you ..... what ever you decide will be the right one for you..

**gonna go an lite an extra candle tonite for ya an pray to the Goddess to protect ya **...
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 02:18:57 PM »
~hugs ya tight~
will add a few extra prayers for ya hon

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 02:19:54 PM »
Then I would choose my face over my life, sweety... Half a smile is better than none.... *tight hugs*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 04:24:10 PM »
after taking to her family she has decided to have the op, she will be telling the hospital next week when she is back with the doctor

she loves Y/you A/all

Giselle

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 02:28:04 AM »
kadi, I am thinking of you and sending My hugs and prayers to you   ~tight hugs~

Giselle

Offline katina

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 02:41:46 PM »
~*Hugs*~.. you will be in my thoughts and prays hon