Author Topic: Vacation  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
Vacation
« on: August 16, 2005, 02:56:23 PM »
Unfortunately the bear didn't get my computer fixed this weekend.  Parts are on order.  I was offered the use of their laptop but I don't like borrowing other peoples' computers.

I leave tomorrow morning with my son (and kidnapped friend) to head to the Badlands to join hubby and daughter, check out some property there in both North Dakota and Montana. 

My expected day of return is the 28th --- give or take a day or two in the event natives get restless.  -s-

Once I return the bear will have my comp fixed and then I will not only be back full time but I will drag the bear in with me, kicking and screaming if I have to -s-

amore {Caton}

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: Vacation
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 08:19:43 PM »
WOOT!

Enjoy your trip, hon -- and if you drag the bear by her sirik, well, as it's attached, she really has no choice in the matter...hehehehe....

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 07:41:19 AM »
and if you drag the bear by her sirik, well, as it's attached, she really has no choice in the matter...hehehehe....

~sniffles~  now that is just mean my a-s... and I thought you loved me.... ~sniffles~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 03:20:01 PM »
But I do! This is in your own best interests, see? ~dashes~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?