Author Topic: Absence  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Absence
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:35 AM »
I will be heading home in an hour or two, just waiting on the doctor to make his rounds. Though I love how comfortable this bed is here, I really want to be home and in my own bed. The test results won't be done until tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest and then we will learn what has been causing my Vitamin D and B12 to plummet through the floor, as well as why when I eat certain foods I get so sick to the point I have to go to the hospital to get rehydrated.

As for tonight with me coming in to do the role play to the point, that is on hold until either tomorrow night or the night after, since I already have been told that I am to rest. -RME- I am going to head out, the doctor just got here. Hope to see you all soon. -hugggggggggggggggggggggggles-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »
Am home...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 12:09:00 AM »
Very good. *S*

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 03:49:16 PM »
Glad you made it home!!   ;D

Offline Taryn

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 04:55:47 PM »
I am around at times, my health is doing okay for the time being, but on Monday I will be going in for a couple of procedures and I should have a preliminary report before I leave the office on what was found, for anything else in-depth results will be given to me a week later when I go in for my follow-up after the procedures.

The main reason I haven't been around in camp lately has been due to trying to find an easy and cheaper way to move to Fargo, ND in a couple of months, as soon as Ray is mostly recovered from his final knee surgery. The reason we are moving is the job market, which is currently nearly non-existent here in Delaware, is exploding in Fargo. We have a good friend who is trying to be patient until we get there, but every other day he's asking when we will be moving. LOL

Anyway, I thought I would let my family here know what was going on with me and to say that I am sorry I haven't been around, but I am hoping that after these procedures I will be able to delve back into things, as this is the one thing I am not looking forward to, though once it's over, I am done with all the testing they need to do and hopefully an answer will be found at last. So by the middle of next week I should be coming back into camp a lot more regularly and to be honest, I have really missed being with my family. Know that I love you all and miss you terribly, but the r/t that has dragged me away will be over, at least until we move.

-leaves a pile of huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggles for those who want them-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
Found a way to make money, but it's going to leave me absolutely exhausted at the end of each day, depending on when I get orders for the items I will be selling, which will be from chocolate fudge to cake pops on Etsy. I don't have things set up yet, but that should be taken care of by the end of this weekend. Also I am also working with Caleb, our friend in ND, to write a book, it's only in it's beginning stages, okay, VERY beginning stages. LOL

Other than that, been researching other things to sell on Etsy. When things are up and going, I will post a link to my store. :) <3<3<3 hugggggggggggggggggggggggggles <3<3<3

Offline Taryn

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 06:02:30 PM »
Oh and my procedure got rescheduled for the 26th of July due to me getting hit with a massive migraine the early morning hours of my procedure, and I had to be taken to the hospital to get rid of it. So I get to go through all the prep yet again.