Author Topic: Sandra...  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
Sandra...
« on: September 27, 2006, 01:10:53 AM »
*steps way ooc and picks up the pen*

Rags-My Poppa. You and I need to talk soon. 

My Family of MTC- I am not around due to RT as you prob'ly figured out.  There are MAJOR issues in my rt that are keeping me away. Not only from you but from online and my rt family (my kids).  I have not forgoten about any of you nor my home here online with you.  Please just keep me in your thoughts and hope for the best as I walk through the hell that has become my life these past few months.  I love you all and will return when I make it out of hell.

Tiggie AKA Sandra LaGrace -Krul's FC

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Sandra...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »
i am available Daughter. you know how to reach me.

Offline Tiggie

• Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »
Update and stuff...

So it's been nearly a month,  and boy how things change.  Went to Florida, brought back Mom. Went back to work after taking the time off to go to FL only to give my two week notice of quitting.  Left Walgreens that afternoon and went litteraly across the street to CVS and got hired on there the same day for better pay and hours.  Still rocky on other matters but hell atleast I'm making more money now.  Lemons and Oranges make an interesting drink to swallow.  Hopefully with the new hours I can return soon. Keep Your fingers crossed.

Tiggie aka Sandra LaGrace- Krul's FC

Offline Sahara

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 07:45:24 PM »
Our fingers are crossed for you and know you're in my thoughts n' prayers.  You're missed!!!!

Kendra
AKA Sahara

Offline Tiggie

• Nightly Sins, Inc.
Re: Sandra...yupppiedaters
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 01:24:09 AM »
so.. first week down with the new job,  LOVE IT!!!  BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Hateing life.  Things have gone way extream down hill on the personal side of things.  But look on the bright side.. i got 3 new cast iron skillets to play with. *nods lots with grins*  Looks like I'll be back in camp soon.... like within the next week. Keep ya fingers crossed!!!

Tig-AKA
Sandra LaGrace-Krul's Moody Woman

Edited cause I forgot to how to spell my own damn name... geesh!!! I'm getting old but hey.... never to old to yell at the top of my lungs...

GO GATORS!!! For those that don't know... YES I'm a University of Florida Fan... fanatic....freak!  And damn proud of my boys out there bleeding orange and blue every week on the field so that they can make it to the National Championship and whip the shit out Ohio and finally let the Buckeyes see what it's like to play in the SWAMP!

........ Luv Ya Poppa!!!  ;D :P ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 01:30:17 AM by Tiggie »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 02:19:54 AM »
its about time. *S* LOL

as for beating Ohio State... if you can, have at.

i am Gold and Blue through and through.

GO IRISH!!

Offline Lilac

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 02:43:07 PM »
makes a face at both of ya... -blech-

GO 'NOLES!!!

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 03:54:16 PM »

Offline Huntress

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 04:40:13 PM »
BUCKEYES !

*SKIPS OFF*
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 05:02:27 PM »
~gets the sweet lil grin and leans over to whisper in Mistress Vala's ear~...They're delusional...~nodding softly before sauntering off~

GO BUCKEYES!!!

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine