Author Topic: Memberships...  (Read 2456 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Memberships...
« on: April 15, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
Tuchuk... several of your memberships are due to expire.

Many of Tuchuk chat in camp and seem to enjoy the chat experience.

The camp will not continue without membership support. Paid memberships help maintain the room on Maze.

Keep this in mind and please renew existing memberships... and those who do not yet have a paid membership, please lend your support to our home site and room by purchasing a membership.

If Tuchuk is unable to support our subrooms with memberships... I will close the camp rather than see it slowly have to shut down subrooms and fade away like all the other long standing Gorean homes have done.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Memberships...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:48:25 PM »
i do not have a lot of money.. and recent times have been hard
but i WILL ask my  Mistress if i may take out a short term membship
at least to help out
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »
will try to find the money from somewhere to have a membership she does not want to see the camp close this is her home
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »
yes Master... has paid for another year... would hate to see the Camp Go.. there is way to many memorys (sp) hear and way to many friends Family Memebers here.. I have no family that i have talk to in over 3  years...so this is the only family i have and it is a great one and i would hate to lose all of it.... we have been through rought times and good times...so i am with Master please renew your memebership or even get one....it really is not that bad of a deal i think it is great..

leaves hugs and kisees to everyone...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

rep

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 07:00:33 PM »
she cannot believe you would threaten well no, promise, to close camp. she will renew, but still cannot believe it.......kiah{MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »
she cannot believe you would threaten well no, promise, to close camp. she will renew, but still cannot believe it.......kiah{MTC}

It is no threat.

Tuchuck has always been a large thriving home. Yes attendence has been low in its history a couple times but it has always held high membership support and has been unwaivering in its support.

Through the years I have watched many homes waiver.... stagnate... and then die slow painful deaths.

I will not see my home slowly fade away as so many others have. I would rather close it in one fell swoop and have it remembered as a thriving home than have it linger until the last membership is gone and it sits emptyand  void of its sub-rooms.

For over a decade MTC has withstood everything that has come our way.

I will not have it remembered as anything less.

It will remain strong and its memberships supporting the home and site... or the memberships will fall off and that will tell me it is time to move on.

It is all in the hands of my family.

Titus

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »
bro, am on a fixed income.....so ill prolly have to move on or if someone can cover for me?
or whatever....let me know

ted_o@net-venture.com

rep

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:05:21 PM »
~quietly~..a girl wishes to apologize Master Ubar..she was selfish and scared when she posted that..........kiah{MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 11:06:28 PM »
bro, am on a fixed income.....so ill prolly have to move on or if someone can cover for me?
or whatever....let me know

ted_o@net-venture.com

The family as a whole.... not individuals.

It is not an individual "pay or go" situation. Where do you come up with these thoughts. Sheeesh.....

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 05:42:05 AM »
is working on getting not only mine but Nic's done as well.....mine is still paid up for another 41 days so that gives me a bit of time to work with

Shy
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kelsey

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »
I renewed my membership in December.

kisses and hugs

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »
As soon as our tax returns comes in, I will be getting my membership again... As that has been the plan since we found out how much we will be getting... ~smiles~ though we didn't make enough to get the rebate, the amount we are getting back will work out just fine... ~grins~

rep

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »
she renewed today :)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
add another one to your total.. switches to the family room
bye bye!

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 12:48:07 AM »
have tried to renew.. sent one and it was returned.. *pout*.. will try again.. I know that it should make it over that damn border ... *** begin to wonder if it is a cousin or something of the river of tears***...
duckie rules