Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 519886 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #4395 on: March 06, 2018, 06:23:40 PM »
made black wine and sliced up 2 slabs of tarsk in strips for morning meal.. in the commaissary chamber
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4396 on: March 08, 2018, 04:27:52 AM »
gathered  Teslik root with Mistress Izee last night.. and then help my Mistress fill buckets with  sand
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4397 on: March 15, 2018, 03:18:01 PM »
ate breakfast and then  fed the vulo's and gathered the eggs...

also the other day... i think it was monday i work with Mistress Izee's girl and did some behind the scene things...
sorry forgot to post it

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4398 on: March 15, 2018, 03:19:48 PM »
i also check the eggs , washed them and put them up

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4399 on: March 21, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »
  sewed up a wound on the arm of a  Master.. gave him some willow bark for pain.. aslo  bandage it up.. Mistress Izee and I discharged all that we could on the western perimeter .. getting ready for more wounded... also went around to all the  perimeters  to see how the medical supplies were holding up.. then went  and got some supplies delivered to them .  spent most of the day in camp 

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4400 on: March 22, 2018, 07:21:12 PM »
went to the wagons of the Warriors that were discharged yesterday to check on how they were doing.. all was going good so far.. then made it back to the med wagon and help before i had to leave

Offline tehema{Izee}

tehema launders.
« Reply #4401 on: March 24, 2018, 05:06:15 AM »

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC

(19:35:56 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Personal Wagons ]
in/at Lancer and Izee's wagon
says to ALL
:

The girl climbed the three wooden steps of her Mistress’s wagon, the broad steps worn smooth and concave by the barefeet of countless slave girls…Entering the wagon, the girl started to go about her duties in silence, the only sound the soft sensuous tinkle of her ankle bells…
(19:36:26 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
:

The girl, on her knees, began to plump up the cushions that were scattered about, arranging them, placing them back in position…The girl folded and smoothed out the various silks and fabrics, clothing, that had been strewn across the floor by her Mistress. Why should the Mistress be concerned about picking up the various items that lay around the wagon when she now had a female slave to do such menial tasks…Taking a cloth the girl then began to polish the various ornaments, vases, and trinkets that adorned the wagon. She worked swiftly, lovingly, her fingers nimble as she made each item gleam and shine, not knowing when her Mistress had last given them a dust…
(19:37:56 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O OO
: has been sighted...
(19:38:50 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
:

As she worked the girl caught sight of herself in a large, ornate mirror which hung from the wall…She saw a girl in the brief livery of the Tuchuk slave girl on her knees on a rug, a collar on her neck..the girl wore golden hoops in her ears, she was nipple pierced, and on her ankles were bracelets of steel, locked and immovable…Seeing her reflection the girl felt her heart quicken and she lowered her eyes to focus again on her polishing.

(19:54:03 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Personal Wagons ]
says to Izee' GreyEagleHealer La
:

Rising to her feet, barefoot on the thick rug, the girl then carefully arranged the ornaments around the wagon, taking care to replace them exactly as they were before…The slave girl then stretched up on her toes and took the five stranded slave whip from its peg, holding it at her belly with both hands…Going to her knees, and smearing the piece of rep cloth with wax, the girl then began to wax the strands of the leather whip, making it supple and more pliant…

As she knelt, running the waxed repcloth slowly along the leather strands, the girl knew that it could be used on her at the least whim of the Mistress. It’s prominent display, hanging from its peg on the wall of the wagon, a constant reminder of her status…The girl, a slave from birth, and a Gorean, took her condition, her bondage, as natural. The girl had known no other life. Hers was a life of serving, fetching and carrying, toiling. Hers was a life of obeying, perfectly, to come running, summoned, by the sharp clap of a freepersons hands, the snap of their fingers.    

(19:58:43 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
in the Western wagon perimeter
says to tehema{Izee} Mat SlaveMT
: ...I am woken up, I had been sleeping under the perimiter Med Wagon. A Healer tells me..."Get back to your wagon, Izee'...you are in NO condition to heal!" I slowly sit up, rub my eyes, and look at my hands...they were slightly shaking. I grunt, and very stiffly stand up. Aslaug wakes up, she was sleeping next to me. I tell the Healer, "Aye, ye speak wise."
(20:03:54 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Personal Wagons ]
:

In the wagon of her Mistress the girl then snatched up the clothing, towels, and other garments that the Mistress had left strewn on the rugs for her girl to collect and launder…Crouching on her haunches, the slave girl quickly went about her work, her belled ankles tinkling as the sun streamed through the open windows, bathing her deeply tanned body in a golden glow, making her collar, nipple rings and anklets glint…

None of the robes, silks, dresses, or other garments were hers of course. The Mistress kept her slave girls briefly clad and barefoot, in the Tuchuk tradition. Piercings were common with Tuchuk slave girls and the girl was proud of her earings and nipple rings, along with the tiny bells that hung from her locked anklets…

The basket full of laundry, the girl picked it up with both hands and walked swiftly across the rug covered floor of the wagon and out into the day…
(20:08:48 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
: ...I get Aslaug alert, and tell the other Healer..."I need tae get some rest, an somethin tae eat." The Healer glares at me..."You were treating Warriors on the battlefield for 4 days...and you didn't sleep! I was also told that you didn't eat your field rations...you gave them to the Warriors!" I grunt, and get Aslaug to her feet..."I know what it be like tae nay eat fer a while."
(20:10:34 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Personal Wagons ]
:

The slave girl emerged into the bright sunlight, and, with the basket balanced on her head, and steadied with both hands, daintily made her way carefully down the broad wooden steps of the wagon…

The camp was alive and bustling with activity as the slave girl made her way through it…The girl walked with the sinuous, feline grace, of the collared female slave…Her raised arms, steadying the basket on her head, elongated her body beautifully, lifting her breasts and emphasising her small ribcage as she walked with the wanton saunter of a branded slut…Belly flat, hips swaying, thighs sliding against each other, one foot crossing the other as she walked through the camp…
(20:16:32 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
: ...The Healer glares at me...and then stops. Officially, I outranked Her, but we Healers pretty much ignored ranks once a Healer had proven Herself. I nod to the Healer, and say..."I be relieved?" She starts to get angry...but stops...and says..."You are relieved, Healer Izee'." I give Her a formal nod, and grab Aslaug and head towards the Inner Wagons.
(20:23:32 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
: ...At times, as we leave the perimeter...I slow...seeing Warriors laying on the ground brings out my 'Healer Instinct'. Aslaug senses it...and pulls on my hand. "Momma, yoo been relieved...yoo need to get back tae our wagon." I grunt...but keep walking...Aslaug was right.
(20:25:44 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
In the main camp area
:

Small children ran around screaming and laughing, freemen worked on repairs to the wagons, freewomen skinned bosk and hung them to bleed out, slave girls hurried to and fro in their chores, their ankle bells ringing out…Shouts, laughter, clanging could be heard all over the camp as the girl made her way to the path that led to the river…

The girl suddenly felt a sharp stinging SLAP to her bare ass making her squeal.

“TEHEMA!” laughed a burly young freeman, “I hear you know slave dance!” he said, walking beside the girl as she continued on her way, her ass stinging from the slave-spank

“When will we see you dance for us at the fires?” he added…

“tehema will do as commanded, Master…If my Mistress wishes to dance tehema, then tehema will dance, Master!” she replied smiling, putting an extra sway into her walk now, in the presence of the handsome youth
(20:33:58 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
In the main camp area
:

The young man laughed and delivered another hard SLAP to the girls bare ass, making the girl yelp and hurry on up on her tiptoes to get away…

“HURRY TO YOUR CHORES TEHEMA, SLAVE GIRL” he laughed as he watched her hurry ahead
(20:37:43 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
In the main camp area
:

The sun was high now and blazed down on the plains as the girl reached the path that led to the river…The girl walked with the unmistakable motion of the female slave, her steps swift and short, her body held beautifully, shoulders back, belly taut, breasts held high and firm as with raised arms she steadied the heavy basket of laundry that was balanced on her head…The path was busy with many slave girls also making their way to the river with their Master and Mistress’s laundry..Freewomen, also, were using the path, conversing with other freewomen, on their way to supervise their girls…children ran back and forth across the girls path as she hurried along…
(20:42:20 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
: ...As we enter where the personal wagons are, I start getting greeted. I am pleased to see several Warriors I had patched up, sitting on their porches and eating...or in several cases...being fed. As we pass one wagon, a girl Aslaugs age, runs to us, and hands us each a skewer of roasted tarsk. She hugs my side and whispers..."Poppa looks much better taday, an he can move his leg." I hug her back, and say, "We Healers will follow up on yer Father, hun, send fer us if He seems tae nay gettin better." The girl smiles, and runs back to her wagon.
(20:46:01 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
at the lake
:

The banks of the lake was quite crowded as the girl arrived…Slave girls knelt by the edge and attended to their owners washing…Some girls were up to their waist in the river submerging the garments in the crystal clear water, wringing them out and rinsing…The girl made her way across the rocky, pebbly shore, yelping as she stood on a sharp stone, to the waters edge…Kneeling down, the water lapping around her knees, the slave girl began to launder…

Groups of freewomen stood around chatting with each other, chastising the children and casting critical looks at the slave girls as they laundered…

The sun beat down on the girl as she worked at the waters edge, taking one garment at a time and submerging it before wringing and twisting the fabric, and then beating it against one of the large flat rocks that had been brought to the lake for that purpose…
(20:50:12 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
at the lake
:

All around her was the sound of splashing, children playing, freewomen calling to them, and slave girls gossiping as they washed side by side…The work was hard and the girl, like all the other slaves, was soon covered in sweat…Some of the girls, to refresh themselves splashed each other, squealing and giggling, until a sharp clap of hands from one of the freewomen and a stern shouted command of “ENOUGH!” brought the playfulness to an abrupt end, and the slave girls, chastised, resumed their work more eagerly, not wishing to be lashed when they returned to the camp…
(20:51:27 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
: ...Aslaug quickly eats her skewer, and tosses the stick into a small cook fire. She looks at me...I have eaten about half of mine...and I just hand it to her. I REALLY wasn't in the mood to hear her "MOMMA...I BE HOOMGREEY" chant.
(20:53:22 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
at the lake
:

Girls drifted off as they finished their laundry, making their way, baskets balanced on their heads, across the pebbled shore, to be met by their owner or one of the camp supervisors, who, with a sharp slap to their ass hurried them back to the path that led to the camp…

Eventually, the lake now almost deserted, the girl finished wringing out the last of her Mistress’s garments, and carefully folding it, placed it at the top of the stack in the basket…The girl gasped as she picked up the basket and lifted it high to place upon her head. It was much heavier now..Once more she picked her way across the pebble beach and up the bank, joining once more the dusty path that led back to the camp…Once again she followed the small wet barefoot prints of the slaves and the sandel prints of the freewomen that led all the way back…
(20:55:18 )

Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Perimeter ]
: ...Aslaug slows her eating, and slowly asks me..."Momma, why do the Men fight?" I eagerly accept a bota of water offered me, and take a deep drink.
(20:57:33 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[ Main Locations ]
In the main camp area
:

Back at the the camp, the girl put an extra swing in her step as she hurried on towards the Mistress’s wagon, her ankle bells tinkling sensuously with every swift step, her body stretched deliciously from her raised arms that held the basket steady on her head…The girl moved with the shameless, wanton, uninhibited strut of a collar girl, allowing every free in the camp to look upon her muchly bared beauty, her lithe, deeply tanned body, knowing she was a collared branded slave hurrying eagerly to her Mistress’s wagon to continue her chores…

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4402 on: March 24, 2018, 07:02:47 AM »
good i see that you are on the boards now..  when you post your chores you do not  need to  copy and paste the whole script.. just  write what you did .. like dishes, studied.. ect...

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4403 on: March 24, 2018, 09:19:52 AM »
...Good to see you on the Boards, Mine... :)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4404 on: April 01, 2018, 08:08:40 PM »
 talk to the Warriors as we were traveling .. than i  toke a big basket to the make shift med wagon.. and   help pass out the morning meal...

Offline tehema{Izee}

« Reply #4405 on: April 03, 2018, 03:00:44 AM »
(05:42:56 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[Migration]
stopped to rest or repair
says to ALL

:

It was early morning in the camp with still a dew on the grass…Already the heat was fierce, the sun high and blazing in the blue sky…The girl, like all the slaves, had been up since dawn, busying themselves about the camp, preparing the kettles, tending the fires…

Clad only in chatka, kalmak, and curla aswell as her collar and anklets, the slave girl made her way back from the kettles where she and the other girls, camp slaves and private slaves, had been refilling them

(05:49:09 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[Migration]
says to ALL

:

A freewoman was sitting on a step of a wagon sewing as the girl passed, and watched her impassively…

“HURRY SLAVE GIRL, ATTEND TO THE FIRE BEFORE THE FREE OF THE CAMP AWAKE. RUN GIRL RUN! HARTA!!” She snapped again, clapping his hands sharply and shooing her off…

“Yes Mistress! Yes Mistress! Girl hurries, Mistress!” she cried…

Turning on her toes, the slave girl, the empty bucket held in both hands before her, ran to collect the slabs of dung from where the bosk were grazing, breasts bobbing, her leather vest open, panting, her ankle bells jangling…

(05:51:02 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[Migration]
says to ALL

:

In the field, away from the main area of the camp, the slave girl held the bucket by the rope handle and began to bend, ankles together, knees bent, back straight, to pick up the dried dung with her left hand, placing each slab in the bucket…

The only sound was the distant grazing of bosk on the heat shimmering plains…As she worked, the girl hummed to herself, softly, an old Ar melody, learnt in the paga tavern where she had served…She smiled to herself, remembering dancing to the melody, naked, in the sands, writhing and twisting, as the tavern master cracked the whip at her toes, sending the sand up…

Sighing happily, the girl then focused again on her chores, bending quickly to pick up one slab of dung after the other…

(05:54:00 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[Migration]
says to ALL

:

At the fire the girl knelt and began to take the dried, circular slabs of bosk dung from the bucket and feed them to the fire, seeing the sparks and hearing the hisses and crackles as they were consumed by the flames…

One by one the girl placed the slabs upon the fire, knowing a guard or passing freeperson would be occassionaly throwing her a glance, and so not daring to dally in her chores…The slave girls body, deeply tanned, was bathed in sweat in the heat of the morning …The girl, with the back of her hand, wiped the sweat from her forehead and blew a lock of damp blond hair from her eyes…

(05:58:15 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[Migration]
says to ALL

:

Rising to her feet with a soft tinkle of ankle bells, the bucket now empty, the girl, with hurried steps, made her way back to the field where she would gather more slabs of the dried bosk dung…

The slave girl walked swiftly, her body vital, toned, sculptured…She held the empty bucket before her, both small hands on the rope handle…

…she felt happy, loving her life in the camp, her Mistress had shown great kindness, and she was getting to know the children…The girl loved the life of a Tuchuk..it was hard, and her Mistress never let her forget she was kajira, but she loved the freedom of the outdoors, the wind in her hair, loved the feel of the breeze on her naked body, the warm black soil beneath her barefeet, even the way the guards would often speed her on her way with a hard, stinging, playful slap to her ass…

Giggling, the girl then skipped ahead, a branded, collared, long-legged freewomans slave girl…

(05:59:00 )

tehema{Izee}
Mat Slave
MTC
[Migration]
says to ALL

:

Reaching the fire again, the slave girl knelt with practiced ease, keeping the bucket streadied with both hands as it rested on top of her head…Her knees close together, the slave girl then lifted the heavy bucket and lowered it to rest on the dirt before her…Facing the fire again, the slave girl took the dried dung from the bucket and began to feed the dancing flames, knowing there would be many more trips to the field before her work was done…

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4406 on: April 03, 2018, 05:25:02 AM »
I am glad that you are posting your chores,,, but please just tell us what you did.. do NOT copy and paste all of the scripts.. just  tell us.. example did the dishes today.. help my Mistress today... you do not need to copy and paste the whole  thing...

thanks..

flame

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4407 on: April 04, 2018, 08:34:27 AM »
had a chat with my Mistress  on an ideal that i had...

then i started an IV in Master Cassius .. I talk to him trying to get him to hear me and he did move his figures  slowly on my hand.. told him that he needed to start eating.. then  Mistress ask me to go ahead and use the capture scent  to put him to sleep lightly so that he would not wake up while she was working on him...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4408 on: April 07, 2018, 07:58:08 PM »
with the help of a healing slave we passed out food and broth this  morning.. and help  with Master Raiden got his IV started back.. then i started another IV in on of the healing slaves..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4409 on: April 09, 2018, 11:34:41 AM »
was   helping in the med wagon.. i changed a couple of the Masters bandages and gave them a medical bottle of paga... then they left.. after  Master Raiden woke up.. He demanded that  he  gets hot food and paga and his Tarn tie up to the medical wagon in case there was a need for him to go.. and when Mistress agreed to that.. the whole wagon chimed in on that as well.. so i help pass out more paga. and then the Warriors  did not complain so much to staying until they were  healed better...