Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 529564 times)

siren

Re: CHORES
« Reply #4425 on: May 12, 2018, 09:59:15 PM »
siren helped serve the evening meal, and cleaned up after, washing and boiling the dishes and refilling botas.

siren

« Reply #4426 on: May 13, 2018, 10:00:03 PM »
Tonight i scrubbed the porch and swept it, raked and cleaned the lot, added dung to the fires.

siren

« Reply #4427 on: July 23, 2018, 10:08:27 PM »
Tonight Shred and i gathered some herbs, then cleaned the kaiila pen and bosk pens, having the thralls fill the troughs with fresh water.

siren

« Reply #4428 on: August 06, 2018, 09:03:43 AM »
last night i started scrubbing down the butchering area, but was interrupted by two imps who threw cold water on me..the chase ensued, and though they got me again, i ended up hiding under the sand and grabbing them when they thought i'd walked away. (SoS & SoA)

siren

« Reply #4429 on: August 06, 2018, 10:08:04 PM »
Collected vulo eggs tonight, cleaned, checked, and put them in the bottom of the basket of eggs.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4430 on: August 10, 2018, 08:08:55 AM »
was in last night and work on my project...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4431 on: August 18, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »
helped siren put drinks around the  main fire at the beach and we both danced.. had a great time..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4432 on: September 01, 2018, 07:32:16 PM »
worked on my drawings... and snatched the twins up before they woke mom and dad up...changed them dressed them and then took them out to the porch were they had there bottles and then played with there stuffed bosk and then of course the toes  were played with also.. they fell asleep on the porch and i as just watching the little guys

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4433 on: September 05, 2018, 08:28:02 PM »
messed with  4th and 5th Sons ... and help my Mistress in the med chamber

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4434 on: September 09, 2018, 08:41:52 AM »
was in camp last night.. got the  made the toast for morning meal.. served  my Mistress and Mistress Thassa.. help my Mistress and Mistress Thassa in the med  chamber

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4435 on: October 02, 2018, 12:11:14 PM »
i made sure that my chamber was ready to move out to our new home.. then i ran and help the Healers with the fire and help with the wounded until i had to go... it was great to be home

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4436 on: October 03, 2018, 07:15:18 PM »
talk to 2 gentlemen that was wanting to know more about our home... hopeful  they will join our wonderful family 

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4437 on: October 03, 2018, 09:11:53 PM »
worked with mikel tonight.. got him started on his studies and signing up for the boards

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4438 on: October 05, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
watched  the twins for awhile... so that my Mistress and Mistress Thassa could  work  on the wounded  that came in...

Offline jana

« Reply #4439 on: October 08, 2018, 08:32:46 PM »
Was in camp tonight and spoke with Master Ubar