Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 530897 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #4440 on: October 13, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »
 help look out as mikel drove the kennel wagon... check on the wheels and was giving instructions from Master Raz to keep moving a little farther and then make sure the wheels are greased then change the two wheels..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4441 on: October 16, 2018, 09:34:02 AM »
kept watch over the twins... while  i pulled mikel into pm and we talked for a long time before returning to rp....had to leave fast (pr)
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline mikel123

« Reply #4442 on: October 16, 2018, 12:34:23 PM »
Drove Kennel Wagon
Found old email with Thrall Test
Answered some questions will answer more

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4443 on: October 16, 2018, 12:59:20 PM »
 good mikel.. i am glad you found this.. easy...and you did it right... i will see you in camp tonight... if you have any questions feel free to ask ....

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4444 on: October 17, 2018, 03:48:58 PM »
was in as visitor last night . to help mikel  with his rping...gave him some  advice...   

Offline mikel123

« Reply #4445 on: October 17, 2018, 05:40:21 PM »
Worked extensively last night with another thall carrying in the wounded on a stretcher to the
medical wagon. Large amount of casualties needing attention, worked most of the
night.

mikel {NS}

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4446 on: October 18, 2018, 03:15:02 PM »
made sure that the 4 boys in the Healers office were safe.. fed, changed, and played with them..... also tried  to help mikel..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4447 on: October 19, 2018, 12:51:25 PM »
kept the 4 boys .. they are so cute.. they kept me on my toes.. i also help siren for awhile bath the  ripe warriors as my Mistress called them lol ...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4448 on: October 21, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »
i did some behind the scene things last night.. and i also was able to help my Mistress with the wounded last night.. and the 4 boys slept most of the time...

Offline mikel123

« Reply #4449 on: October 22, 2018, 10:31:46 PM »
Worked last night building a campfire, learning to use dung.
Then helped siren wash the floors of the medical test

mikel{NS}

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4450 on: October 26, 2018, 06:23:00 PM »
was in camp last night and swept out the commissary chamber...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4451 on: October 27, 2018, 12:05:53 AM »
served my Mistress and Mistress Izee this night.. talk to my Mistress about building  a lift and the  things that would need to be on said lift and the tub and the canvise that would go under the wounded .. my Mistress and Mistress Izee thought that what i had came up with  would work .. my Mistress told me to get started on the  protape  .. so i grab my sister siren and told her what was going on and we went to the different clans to put the project into motion...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4452 on: November 06, 2018, 08:59:57 PM »
watch the  Twins oh yes and changed there nasty diapers.... did codes for   Mistress I  thrall.... talk to siren for awhile

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4453 on: November 07, 2018, 08:05:28 PM »
took care of the twins again this night...

siren

« Reply #4454 on: November 13, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
Astrid, Safyre and i cleaned all of the kettles and pans, then cleaned all of the chamber pots in Dragonslair, before taking a bath.

Yesterday we fed the stock, milked the bosk, gathered dung and cleaned the pens, watered the animals.