Author Topic: Barbara Barton Diary  (Read 954 times)

Offline Barbara

• Guilty as charged
Barbara Barton Diary
« on: May 19, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »
May 19, 2008

Dear Diary.
Here I am, sitting here alone, while Cody is off with Beth Clark searching for the right location for his new business office. I so wanted to be along giving advice.

Instead, I let Cody have his way with me again. Was it fun? Oh yeah, but it sure showed a total lack of control. I was a mess and needed a shower and there was no way I could go out wet and sweaty.

The real shocker was what I stumbled on in my closet while looking up on the top shelf. I had to get that small fold open ladder to reach up there where Cody must have installed the video camera that was aimed down at my bed. I opened it and found a video tape, but soon realized it was blank. He must have removed the other ones. I knew right away why he was joking about what I'd been doing with Mitch Saylor, and possibly even with Mary.

Cody will have some serious explaining to do when he returns!!

*closing my diary, locking it, and hiding it in my desk
================================
May 18, 2008

Dear Diary,
I guess I'm really developing a crazy streak. First I now have Cody living here while we find the right place for his business, followed by the best place for him to live. That does put some limits on what I can actually do in this huge house. Bringing Mary McGrath home to play last week was just a bit dangerous, even though I knew Cody wasn't home.

And on Saturday night I may not have used the best judgment when I brought a stranger home, Mitch Sawyer. Mitch is the guy that Lindsay introduced me to that night, and whispered some interesting information regarding him in my ear while Mitch was busy hitting on Anne Heche.

It seems Mitch has quite a reputation, even referred to by the ladies in the know as Mister Pussy. The reason for the name, according to Lindsay, was Mitch's fantastic abilities regarding oral sex. Lindsay told me that Mitch convinced Charlotte York, Miss Prissy in Sex and the City, that he was absolutely incredible with his tongue.

When Anne told Mitch that she was spending the night later keeping Lindsay "happy", he moved down to the seat beside me. For some reason I just couldn't quit thinking about what Lindsay had whispered in my ear, and with no other offers for the night, and Cody away for a few days, I took Mitch home with me.

Ohhhhh my, he was everything Lindsay suggested, and then someā€¦. *blushing to myself as I write this* I even kept Mitch's cell phone number in my new preferred list.

*closing my diary, locking it, and hiding it in my desk*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 04:16:12 PM by Barbara »