Author Topic: Bobby Campbell's Journal  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Bobby Campbell

• NYC Photographer
Bobby Campbell's Journal
« on: July 03, 2008, 03:42:29 PM »
Bobby Campbell's Journal
====================
July 3, 2008

*opening my journal on Thursday**

On Wednesday night Yvette and her boyfriend, Jason, burst in my studio obviously spoiling for a fight over the photo on YouTube. I managed to shift the situation, before Jason punched me, by telling Yvette that Nicole Andersen, the InStyle  magazine editor, had seen the photo on YouTube and called me asking if I knew the woman wearing that fancy lingerie.

I told her I'd photographed Yvette for Vicki Jenkins, the designer of that Elite lingerie. Turns out she wants me to find her, get her under contract, and set up things with Jenkins to run a major section in the August InStyle issue.

After grilling me about what happened on Wednesday night, where I swore there was no way anybody molested her sexually while she was drunk and spending the night in my spare bedroom, Yvette agreed to think over signing a contract with me. She's to get back to me early next week.

On Thursday I went over  to the women's prison farm and visited with Vicki explaining everything that happened. As much as Vicki had hoped to run Yvette out of the country, she realized the great opportunities offered us here. We agreed to join hands and take advantage out of what just fell in our laps. We would all benefit, even Richard Sawyer who's Yvette's agent.

*smiling to myself as I close the journal*
=================================
June 30, 2008

*opening my journal on Monday night*

Monday was an unbelievable busy day, one I may never forget. First it was shooting the newest L'eggs add with Rachel Tatellio, the one woman I crave but can never lure in my bed. I think it's because she's such a tease.

But things worked out really well when Vicki Jenkins arrived. She was there to look through the proofs from the Yvette photo shoot and I introduced her to Rachel. Vicki suggested that Rachel consider modeling her new Elite Designer line, and Rachel stayed for a while to look at the initial shoot. Rachel was stunned when she realized that the model was none other than Yvette, the French lady that stars in Rachel's plays.

When she saw the photos of Yvette with Richard Sawyer, she simply jumped up stammering, "Oh my God"…..  and left. Vicki was laughing, obviously pleased with the reaction. Vicki asked me to have a copy of all the photos I shot plus the ones she took with her digital camera later delivered to Jason Todd Brody's place in Queens.

I asked Vicki why she didn't model her own line of designer lingerie and offered to shoot her portfolio instead of Yvette's. One thing led to another and I soon had Vicki upstairs playing Tequila Chicken with me, and let me just say, she's no chicken.

When we woke up hours later, Vicki was on the phone with Jason while I showered. She was obviously taunting him about his girlfriend being with Richard.

We got dressed and I took her over to Mahoney's Irish Pub for dinner, where surprise of all surprises, Jason was at the bar. While I watched the new stripper,  Vicki went over to Jason and a fight broke out with him dowsing her with his beer.

I got her out of there quickly reminding her if she got in trouble the judge would throw her in the slammer for two years. I told her we would just take a nice long shower, get all that beer off her and that I had plenty of modeling clothes she could wear the next day.

Team Evil can get to work when her 30 day term was over.

=====================
June 25, 2008

*opening my journal on Wednesday night*

Yvette is fast asleep upstairs in my spare bedroom while I work diligently to finish the proofs of the photos I took tonight of her in Vicki Jenkins' Elite lingerie….   I nice little bra and panty  combo  first where she posed with Richard Sawyer since the planned male model never arrived.

She claimed she was an actress, not a model, and I just said, "Then act for me"

And she did.. The scenes with Richard are turning out beautifully…Especially the love scenes on the sofa in a thong and matching demi-bra…the surprise kiss from Richard was exquisite…… She has unfound talent, which will get her tons of modeling requests.…. which in turn will get her the acting jobs she so desperately wants and trained for.

It's not easy to catch a break through like this offers. I told her, although she might not remember, that I would do her portfolio for free and start showing it around at the many nags I do photography for.

I had to air brush out a few nipple slips…. normal duty… but I did keep one in my personal private files. Such a lovely little soft pink nip.

===============================================
January 4, 2008

*opening my journal on Friday*

Hugh Hefner personally sent the fax asking me to send LizBeth Nickels to Los Angeles next week. Some of the initial photos I sent may actually be used in the centerfold if she turns out to be what they think she can be. Having seen Liz naked in both my studio and my bedroom, I already know she has "it",  that sensuous, sexy, mouth and body that drives men insane. Her talents have proven to be even better in bed.

She did surprise me while eating dinner at the Four Seasons Supper Club, the other night, as she stumbled through asking me if we could actually date now, not just be another quick roll in the hay.

She blushed and stammered almost incoherently as she asked that question. I said sure, since I'm not really seeing anybody special right now.

She said if she got the Playboy centerfold, she wanted me to go to Los Angels with her and handle the photography. I explained that Hefner has his own photographers that specialize in their own centerfolds. Once in a while they might include a specific photo that caught their eye, but the actual spread is done in their studios or even the Playboy Mansion.

She removed her high heeled shoe and played with my leg discreetly, as she insisted that I accompany her. I told her I could spare a week, if and when we got the call. Since we have the fax, we'll be leaving either Saturday or Sunday.

*closing my journal with a smile*
======================================
September 22, 2007

*opening my journal on Saturday*

This has been a very busy week. First it was L'eggs that called requesting a new pose of Rachel Tatellio in their stockings for the latest full page advertisement in all of the national magazines. I managed to catch Rachel and we got the L'eggs photoshoot done early in the week. Since she's now dating that famous Jon Bon Jovi, I knew there weren't going to be any near naked shots this month. She even refused the Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay I often use to try and loosen Miss Innocence up.

Julianna rae and Iris Silks both contacted me directly requesting ads for their intimate apparel, panties, bras, camisoles chemises and baby dolls. Lindsay Davis is always ready, willing and able to do lingerie ads, so I naturally brought her in. She's a kick once you get her posing in those little dainties.

In addition I used Eva Macy, another easy piece. I was just finishing up with Eva on Wednesday night when my latest new model, LizBeth Nickles, called. Even though it was late, she was willing to come over and pose for me. Her friend, Donivan Kline, who I'd met before when he was dating Eva, accompanied Liz and stayed to watch her pose in some Gucci stuff, but he left before we got to the rest.

Liz surprised me a bit by not only being willing to pose in lingerie, she didn't even hesitate for the demi-bras where her cute little nips were exposed. The baby doll I chose for her was quite explicit, the kind where the dark areoles show through the sheer material.

While I was snapping away, she reached up and drew one of the spaghetti straps down off a shoulder and gave me a nice tease shot with her left areole just peeking out. I laughed and said, "May I? She nodded in the affirmative and I eased the other spaghetti strap off her shoulder which let the baby doll top slip down exposing both breasts.

She simply asked if that was for my private collection. I said it was and not to worry, my private collection never leaves my possession. Since it was really late by the time we finished and Doni was gone, I offered her the use of my
 second bedroom upstairs. She accepted, but she did lock the door after we finished the wine.
February 1, 2007

*opening my journal on Thursday*

Last night I met with Carly Carpenter, the editor at Vogue. Clairol needs a long dark hair brunette and a blonde for their hair lotion ads in the March issue. I used my cell phone on my way back to my studio to reach both Rafe'ella Michaelsl and Ana Demetrius. I advised them both that if they could come over right away, we'd have the inside track on these high priority ads.

I'd just learned from Barbara Swan, while eating lunch at Mahoney's Irish Pub on Wednesday, that Rafe was back from Ireland. She has the beautiful long black hair that I'd need to win this Vogue advertisement. She also has the body required for a full page ad where readers first stop to study a page if the female model is extremely attractive. They read what the ad is about later.

Rafe agreed to pose for me and was the first to arrive. Although I had plans to dress her specifically for the ad, when she waltzed in wearing a little green top over a little green mini-skirt I knew instantly I had what we needed. Damn she has such beautiful long legs.

I had set out a bottle of Ruby Hill Vineyard Estate Zinfandel 2003 and we shared our first glass while I set up the lighting in my studio. I first snapped the head shots that will accompany the full pages ads in the Vogue article.

Then I rolled over a huge brown leather recliner for Rafe to pose on for the full page ad. She was already on her second glass of wine and never hesitated. Instead of waiting for me to pose her, she crawled up on the chair upside down, her long black hair hanging over the footstool portion with her legs up on the back of the chair.

She was stunningly beautiful in that green mini-skirt and I was snapping pics immediately. She just laughed as I adjusted her legs and little skirt a few times to make sure not too much showed. She came prepared all right, wearing a natural body colored thong. It was everything I could do not jump here right then and there.

I did keep a few photos that were just a bit too much for Vogue. She joked about my private stash of photos taken before I airbrushed out nipples and the like. Rafe has a great sense of humor.

We were just finishing up the shoot when Ana Demetrius arrived. It was snowing harder now and she had her houseboy and chauffer help her in from her limo. She was wearing a pair of extremely expensive pink heels that matched the little pink dress she chose for the photo shoot. I knew she was upset so I invited Lucas in the back with us where I gave him a towel to clean up her shoes.

I introduced the two ladies. Rafe had already added more wine glasses and offered Ana one which Ana accepted heartily. Rafe declined my offer to spend the night, saying she'd just take the subway home since she had things to do early Thursday morning, and left as we got started on Ana's shoot. Damn, there wouldn't be any fun with that fine female Wednesday night. Someday, maybe, since we never know for sure. Rafe sure didn't hesitate to joke about what might happen.

Lucas was tidying up Ana's shoes as I posed her on the leather recliner. The pink dress she chose was split to the waist and she wore delightful lace pink panties that matched, so it was easy to pose her in various positions, some of which will wind up in my personal files.

When I slipped her shoulder strap down on one side, I jokingly asked if Lucas was also her body guard and might leap up and punch me. Ana just laughed and said Lucas had seen her pose totally naked several times, so he wouldn't blink.

When her top did slip down a few times allowing me a few nipple shots, I glanced back and saw Lucas licking his lips. I know Ana will also be included in the Clairol full page ads. Both men, and women, love looking at sexy young females like Rafe and Ana.

Ana also declined my offer to stay the night upstairs in my private abode, and  she made Lucas carry her back to the limo as they left. Well, if I wasn't getting any, maybe her houseboy was.

November 23, 2006

*opening my journal on Wednesday**

On Tuesday evening I experienced a little problem when Eva Macy called in sick. I was facing a deadline at Vogue for some photographs for their December issue. Out of pure desperation I dialed Rafe Michaels' cell phone number and she answered. I asked if she could possibly come over to my studio and she said since it was her evening off at Mahoney's Irish Pub, she'd call a taxi and come right over.

I had the studio all prepped up for the shoot, so I opened a bottle of Kendall Jackson chardonnay, poured myself a glass and sat in the reception area alone awaiting Rafe's arrival. I was looking through last month's Vogue where Carly Carpenter, the editor there, had used a lot of my photography. I knew she would be pissed if high quality photographs of several Gucci and Calvin Klein dresses didn't arrive on Wednesday. I knew choosing an unknown like Rafe would be a huge risk, but deep in my gut I knew Rafe Michaels' smoldering, sensual good looks might be a pleasant surprise for Carly.

Rafe arrived in under twenty minutes. She was nervous, but a glass of the Kendall Jackson seemed to calm her down. I led her back in the dressing room behind the studio and showed her the rack of dresses I needed her to model for me. I selected the little short, black, slinky dress by Armani for her to try on first and left her back there changing while I turned up the lights out front.

When she walked out on those four inch high heels, I just knew we had a winner. Her beautiful long black hair topped things off. She was a natural in front of my cameras. I barely had to coach her as I clicked away. Her dark, sensual eyes gave me the sexy look I knew Carly would love.

The next dress was a strapless blue full length gown by Elle Saab. Rafe was changing in back when her cell phone rang. It turned out to be Declan Mulqueen, her friend that I'd met at Mahoney's. She asked if he could come over and watch since he urgently needed to talk to her. I said if she didn't mind posing in front of him, I didn't mind. She said she might just be more comfortable if Declan was there.

He arrived twenty minutes later while Rafe was posing in the blue gown. I offered him a glass of the wine Rafe and I were drinking, but he said he was more of an beer and ale man. I sent him in the kitchen where he grabbed a beer and returned just in time to see an oops where Rafe's left nipple was exposed. I assured her I could air brush out anything indiscreetly showed and we all laughed a bit.

The next item was a sexy black leather mini-skirt by Calvin Klein with a button down matching top. With Declan and I urging her on, Rafe eventually unbuttoned the top and gave me the pose that Calvin Klein wanted, the top barely covering each nipple. I saved at least five photos for my private collection where her dark areoles and excited erect nipples were fully exposed. Man, would I love to have her squirming under me some day.

We wrapped up the shoot an hour later. I told Rafe I'd have the proofs ready the following morning and she was welcome to return and take a look. I did get a few candid shots that I could put in her free portfolio, but I would like to take a few more lingerie photos later to fill out the book. Declan called a taxi to pick them up and she left with a smile on her face. Was Declan fucking her? Who knows, but they sure seemed close.

On Wednesday morning I met with Carly Carpenter in her Vogue offices and she was thrilled with the photos. She selected three for the December issue, so Rafe and I would be splitting fifteen thousand dollars. I smiled as I left the Vogue office, sort of knowing Rafe would be back for more.

==========================================
November 19, 2006

*opening my journal on Sunday*

Last night I had both Rachel Tatellio and Lindsay Davis here in my studio for the Glamour magazine photo shoot. L'eggs wanted some shots of Rachel in black high top stockings photos I've always liked taking of her. She has those long slender legs that a man just loves to watch move and a cute little butt on top of them. Over the past couple years I've pretty much seen every inch of her while photographing her, but I've never managed to get her in my bed. She says she's in love with Mike Miller. Lucky man.

Lindsay was in the back slipping into some underwear when my secretary buzzed me, advising me that David Dewher was out front, ready to pay the final fee for my assistance in his Staten Island council seat campaign. I stepped out front to greet him and Rachel was right behind me saying that Lindsay wanted to meet David.

David wrote the check for just under one thousand dollars and I invited him in the studio to watch the photo shoot. That way he'd get to meet Lindsay. David hesitated, asking Rachel if she or Lindsay might resent him watching. Rachel assured him it wouldn't be a problem, since she was merely doing L'egg ads. Little did she know what all Glamour wanted and what I expected. Lindsay was waiting in a Hanky Panky rose dust camisole and panty, always a delight in whatever she wears. She knows how to pose, and responds well to my every request.

Next it was Rachel in L'eggs black lace high tops. I told here they insisted on her wearing a Gucci little black thong to match and I thought David's eyes were going to pop out as I directed her through over a dozen poses.

The last was to be without the thong, cropped form waist to the floor. Rach objected at first, but I assured her she could lean against a wall and only the side view would show. She was very careful to face away from David as she slipped out of the thong and posed. I love the way she blushes in situations like this. The wine I always offer does help.

Lindsay simply said, "You go girl!" as she walked out wearing a sexy demi-bra with matching panties from Calvin Klein. David couldn't keep his eyes off Lindsay as she posed in several other sexy items.

When we finished I turned down the lights and we took the girls down the street to Emil's a small bar a few blocks away. I got us a small booth in the back and Rachel and I shared a pitcher of beer while Lindsay and David sat on the other side drinking gin and tonics.

Rachel shoved my hand off her thigh under the table and called for a taxi on her cell phone. Another attempt to get in her pants gone astray. She wasn't angry, just laughed at me and said, "No way, Bobby" and marched out of the bar with Lindsay and David. Damn, I'd have loved to been the man in that taxi last night.

I had to satisfy myself by developing the proofs of Rach in those black stockings.